🔞Special dance🔞

(Video for reference)

As Minho felt Ji-sung grind on him a moment of bliss blew threw his body, sending shivers through his spine. In no time, Minho knew he was hard. Luckily his clothes were baggy, preventing anyone from seeing it very well. He lost his mind and almost kiss Ji-sung then and there, so ready to take him right there on the floor. He started to grind back onto Ji-sung as everyone screamed, reminding him that there were other people there.

As Ji-sung grind on Minho his pants tightened. His pants were tight and the boner in his pants was pretty vissable. Ji-sung continued grinding on Minho making himself forget that they weren't the only ones there. Ji-sung smirked as he felt Minho grinding back on him. Suddenly he heard screams waking him up from his small trance. Soon it had ended, so Minho and Ji-sung had sat back down in their seats.

The rest of the episode was a little uncomfortable for them but they could manage. Once the show was over they had a breath of relief as the left the studio to go to back to the dorms. As soon as Ji-sung entered the bathroom to get washed up he was pinned to the wall by a very eager Minho. Ji-sung was shocked but before he could say anything he was shut up. Minho smashed his lips on Ji-sung kissing him roughly. 

Ji-sung squirmed as he felt Minho's body firmly pressed against his. Ji-sung started moaning as he could very clearly feel Minho's hard dick throbbing on his cock. Minho trailed his kisses down to Ji-sung's neck and started creating hickey's. Ji-sung moaned out as he felt his whole body heat up and the room getting hot. Ji-sung moan out in pleasure as he felt Minho's hand trail down to his cock. 

Ji-sung's head hit the wall gently and he moan out as he felt Minho's hand caressing his cock through his pants. Minho created multiple hickeys all over Ji-sung's neck. Ji-sung's moans got louder and louder before a hand was put over his mouth and a whisper in his ear. "Minho: Shhh baby boy, do you want the others to hear" Minho removed his hand for Ji-sung to answer. "Ji-sung: N-no Hyung."

 Minho began to tease Ji-sung by stripping him slowly and Ji-sung didn't like it very much, so he took things into his own hands. Ji-sung got on his knees and unbuckled Minho's pants, and quickly pulled his pants and boxers down. Ji-sung watched as Minho's hard cock stood up tall. Minho leg out soft groans as Ji-sung's hands wrapped around his cock. Ji-sung starts off with stroking him while licking his tip to tease him. 

Minho gets impatient and grabs the hair on Ji-sung's head pushing his dick fully into Ji-sung's mouth. Ji-sung gagged as Minho thrusted into his mouth. Minho's head fell back groaning out in pleasure. Ji-sung looked at enjoying the sounds he was making and decided to suck harder and faster, running is tongue down every vein. He was sucking on his dick contently until he was pulled off by a very impatient Minho.

Minho started striping Ji-sung as well as himself. Once he was finished he bent Ji-sung over on the wall. "Minho: Do you want prep" and "Ji-sung: Yes please, hyung". Minho gently thrusted on finger into him making sure to not hurt him to much. Ji-sung moaned out as he felt the fingers stretch his hole. Minho slowly added a second finger thrusting in and out. Ji-sung's head threw back as he arched his back.

 Ji-sung moaned out in pleasure as Minho proceeded to stick a third finger inside of him, thrusting them at a fast pace. Minho had enough of stretching Ji-sung and lined himself up, pushing in slowly. Ji-sung screamed out of pain and pleasure, when Minho entered him. Minho paused and waited for Ji-sung to adjust. As soon as      Ji-sung told Minho he adjusted Minho thrusted at a extremely fast pace, distroying the poor boy.

Ji-sung could barely handle his asshole getting pounded by Minho. Ji-sung was gripping onto the wall tightly as he got distroyed by Minho's thick cock. Just when Ji-sung thought he would have a break, Minho started thrusting into him at a  inhuman pace. Ji-sung whole soul left his body in pure ecstasy. Minho continued thrusting into the poor boy who was at this point wrecked.

Just as Ji-sung thought it couldn't get any better Minho hit his prostate and started abusing it. Ji-sung couldn't last much longer and decided to tell Minho. "Ji-sung: I'm ahh~ g-gonna cum s-soon Hyung~" Minho replied "Minho: I'm close to j-just hold it a bit longer." Minho thrusted many times before his thrusted got sloppy. He thrusted a few more time before cumming deep inside of Ji-sung filling him up to the brim.

They both collapsed on the floor panting. Minho decided to get up and clean both of them off. After he did that he slipped his hoodie on Ji-sung before carrying him to his room. He placed Ji-sung on the bed and laid next to him cuddling him"Ji-sung: Minho?" Minho smiled "Minho: Yeah?" "Ji-sung: I love you" "Minho: I love you too" and with that they fell asleep in each other's arms