Prologue

My Mishti is Changed.
I forced her to change, but I didn't know that it would come in such a way, in a way that I had to beg her to take a stand for herself. I was an idiot not to realize that she was getting hurt. I brought the same Mishti back.
The Mishti who used to blame herself for every wrong thing/
The Mishti who used to believe that Maheshwari family was doing "Ehsan" on her.
The same Mishti whom she wanted to forget, but I didn't make it possible for her.
She got the worst from me. What else is a wife needs, just a little time? It's support, belief, and a lot of love
but I made her feel that now two families are doing 'Ehsan' on her.
I ruined my Mishti.
MY MISHTI IS CHANGED.
She forgot to take a stand for herself, She forgot to take a stand on the wrong things and congratulations to me. I helped her a lot in forgetting herself.

But now, I am not going to continue this. I am going to bring back my wife, my partner who has the same rights on me, who have the same rights on my family members. Now everyone has to understand I am not going to take a stand for anyone else. I am going to stand with my Angry Chorni with the right and I will bring back My Angry Chorni!!

So this story will start from the current situation of the show how Mishti is being emotionally blackmailed and how everyone is behaving with her. she didn't make any mistake but still she is blamed. Looking forward for your support.

~mish_carefree