Chapter 23

Jay'von POV

I pulled up to Rolina's house. Momma halts invited me and Diyana to dinner.

"When we get in here act appropriately you got it?" She nodded and smiled at me and I laughed.

Dick is a powerful thing if you use it right.

"Come." We got out and she grabbed my hand and I knocked on the door.

Calvin opened the door and I dapped him up.

"Hey cal." D gave him a side hug.

We walked in.

"Sup baby bro

"Sup baby bro." Leonardo hopped up and I was hella confused.

"What you doing here?" I hugged him. "I missed you bro."

"I missed you too but I am here because and when I tell you this you can't tell mom-"

"What you fucking momma halts?" I laughed.

"Nah but I probably maybe got her daughter pregnant." He whispered

"Wait what?"

"Her daughter rolina or something like that." He shrugged. "Why you here?"

"You remember that girl I was telling you about and shit." He nodded. "We yeah that's her."

"Wait we fucked the same bitch." I nodded. "Mommy is gonna whoop our ass." He covered his mouth.

"I already told her about rolina and she was cool with the situation she just wants me to step up if it's mine. Now you... yeah you might get an ass whooping."

"Ew we fucked the same bitch." He gagged. "But guess what she said my dick better then yours." I laughed.

This bitch is a joke.

"Shit you fuck everything walking so I would hope you fuck better than me." I shook my head.

"Hey Jay." Momma halts walked out the kitchen. "She totally has a type." She laughed softly.

I shook my head and Diyana laughed.

"Hey I am Diyana."

"Hey pretty girl." Momma halts gave her a hug.

"Your house is beautiful."

"Thank you so much." She smiled.

"Where is everybody?" I asked usually everybody would be here. Especially for Sunday dinner."