89. Stiles

Stiles explaining why he was late for your anniversary

The question was left in the air and no answer was given as you stared at your boyfriend of one year Stiles. You had your arms crossed over your chest and an eyebrow cocked.

"Stiles c'mon I'm not going to be mad at you I just want to know."

"Really? Because your whole posture screams tell me right now or I swear to god I'm going to kill you." You sighed and uncrossed your arms before walking over to the table and sitting the other side of Stiles. He avoided your eyes. Rolling your eyes you grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers, moving your thumb in comforting circles. He looked at the side of the table before answering your question.

"Jeep died on me again." You thought it would've been the Jeep it had been making some weird noises even for its own standards. "I know everyone always says I should get another car or even another jeep but I can't, I can't bring myself to get another jeep when I've got so many good memories in this one." You smiled softly, if you didn't love cars or anything with an engine that much then you couldn't see what the problem was if he got another jeep because you'd just have better memories in it. But because you were a petrolhead you understood where he was coming from.

"Babe that's fine it's all I wanted to know." You quickly glanced round the library noticing it was nearly empty and figured it must be close to the library closing before you leaned over the table and whispered in his ear. "How about we make some more memories in Roscoe?" You leaned back and saw Stiles eyes widening before he got a giddy look on his face and grabbed his rucksack while you grabbed your bag and you both ran out of the library.