87. Isaac

When you're Cora's best friend and she sent Isaac to follow you

Isaac didn't know how he got wormed into this. But then again he was the only one in the Hale pack that was, well, available. Peter was definitely not and couldn't be trusted. Erica and Boyd were on a road trip for their two year anniversary, Derek was helping Scott with a few new wolves that had come to Beacon Hills to pursue a life where they're not hunted. So that left Isaac.

"How Long has it been since you last saw Cora?" Isaac asked as he stared at the seemingly endless road. He wasn't just trying to make small talk he was genuinely interested.

"Five or six years give or take." You replied staring out the window. "What are you her bitch?" You questioned chuckling humourlessly. The Male beside you gritted his teeth.

"I'm nobodies bitch," Isaac's allure blue eyes were trained harder on the road as he gripped the steering wheel tighter. You hummed. There was another brief silence that cascaded the car.

"What does Cora need many help with anyway?" You asked turning to face Isaac who shrugged in response. "So what she sent you here to flirt with me?"

You were pressed with Isaac's blue eyed gaze as he spoke.

"No love, she sent me to follow you. The flirting bit was me." You turned away as a faint pink blush started to appear on your cheeks.

Okayyyyyyy so maybe it's not on hold