Part 9

9:30am, Saturday:🌤
————~
(Y/n) was feeding Bum some chicken soup and they didn't talk or make a sound as Bum refused to look at him because of yesterday. (Y/n) didn't mind as he thought of ways to get rid of Bum, he tilted his head and smiled.
"He's mine..." Bum spoke quietly and looked at (Y/n) but as soon as he did, (Y/n) dropped the spoon and bowl as he climbed atop of Bum, wrapping his bare hands around Bum's throat. He squeezed his throat as (Y/n) kept a smile on his face while Bum tried to get him off, trying to call for Sangwoo. Bum looked to side and grabbed the bowl, smashing it across (Y/n)'s head. (Y/n) let go and got off him, holding his now bloody head. Bum got up and rushed out of the room, down the stairs. (Y/n) looked over and grabbed a large piece of ceramic before getting up and limping after Bum. Bum made it to the kitchen and grabbed the kitchen knife. Sangwoo was in the basement and heard Bum rush to the kitchen, he got worried and made his way up. (Y/n) made it down the stairs and stood on the other side of the hallway. Sangwoo rushed to see the commotion but only saw a bleeding (Y/n) with a piece of sharpe ceramic in hand and a scared Bum with the kitchen knife in hand, pointing at (Y/n). Sangwoo tried to grab (Y/n) but he started limping towards the kitchen where Bum was. Sangwoo then couldn't help but watch now as Bum moved to the side and (Y/n) followed him. Bum swung the kitchen knife at (Y/n) and (Y/n) did the same with the piece of ceramic. Bum got close and attempted to hack at him, but (Y/n) grabbed the kitchen knife by the blade, pining Bum against the kitchen counter. He rose the piece of ceramic but Bum grabbed his wrist to stop him. Bum had absolute fear in his eyes as he held (Y/n)'s wrist and (Y/n) had rage in his eyes, not giving a damn the kitchen knife was half way through his hand, losing gallons and gallons blood. Bum wanted to stop but (Y/n) didn't till he killed Bum. Sangwoo finally stepped in and grabbed the kitchen knife and piece of ceramic, throwing them across kitchen before separating the two by punching (Y/n) and throwing Bum to the floor.
"Enough! You act like fucking children.. it's annoying..." Sangwoo growled lowly as he looked at the two. Bum sat up as (Y/n) stayed on the floor, unconscious from the punch and blood loss.
"Get up... it's over, I said get up... are you fucking listening?!" Sangwoo made a fist and kicked (Y/n), but then realised the amount of blood that was pouring out of (Y/n).
"H-Hey.. I said get up.."
Sangwoo started feeling scared, an unusual feeling. Sangwoo rushed to get the aid kit, pushing Bum out of the way. Bum watch Sangwoo and looked back at (Y/n), he gulped and slowly crawled towards him. Bum really screwed up. Sangwoo came back and pulled Bum back by the hair before aiding (Y/n) poorly. Bum watched and started coughing, Sangwoo looked over and threw a bottle of cold flu medicine. Bum looked at it and got up, walking back to his room.
"Go in the basement..."
Bum turned around and looked at him.
"But-"
"Now!! Don't fucking but me!!"
Bum flinched and ran to the basement, gagging at the smell of rotten flesh. He sat on the stairs and hugged his knees. Sangwoo quickly picked up (Y/n) and slowly headed to his room upstairs. He got there and gently placed (Y/n) down, shaking, he caressed his cheek with his bloody hand before getting into bed next to (Y/n), snuggling up to him and closing his eyes.
"I'm so sorry..." Sangwoo mumbled and curled up, soon sobbing in (Y/n)'s arm.
"I should've done something to stop you two sooner.. I wouldn't have let it happen if I knew this would happen.." Sangwoo realised how much bad luck (Y/n) was having and sighed.
'You're a bad omen to yourself..'