Part 5

10.12am, Thursday:🌧
—————~
(Y/n) was back in the basement, but this time he was sleeping on a spare futon that Sangwoo had upstairs but no blanket or pillow. (Y/n) was uncomfortable by the mini skirt since it would rise up and expose his own shaft, he would pull it down every now and then but this time he couldn't since he was still asleep. Sangwoo was in the kitchen, grabbing some canned porridge he had left over. He walked to his room and saw Bum still asleep, he dropped a can on his head waking up Bum with a fright. Sangwoo opened the basement door as he walked down the stairs and stopped at the second step. He looked at the exposed, sleeping (Y/n) as he smiled softly,  walking over to him. Bum crawled over and poked his head in to see what was going to happen but it was nothing like he expected. Sangwoo crouched down and quietly placed the cans down next him just before he groped (Y/n)'s ass, it was squishy and soft. Bum whined and Sangwoo looked up at him.
"Get dressed and make breakfast now.." Sangwoo growled as Bum did was he was told. Sangwoo stood up, pulling his sweatpants and boxers off, then he slipping off (Y/n)'s mini skirt and kneeled down just behind him.
"You're just so pretty~ I can't contain myself after the act you pulled off last night~" Sangwoo whispered as if (Y/n) was listening. He sighed and slowly stuck himself inside (Y/n), groaning and moaning.
"J-Just stay relaxed~" Sangwoo stopped half way as he heard you groan. He smiled menacingly before pushing more of himself inside.
"You're so tight~!" Sangwoo couldn't control his desire as he aggressively slapped (Y/n)'s ass, waking him up with a scream of surprise as he looked over at Sangwoo's current position. (Y/n) froze and became speechless in disbelief of the action Sangwoo was doing.
"It's okay~ I'm taking good care of your pretty body~" Sangwoo whispered against his ear before roughly thrusting into (Y/n), receiving a scream of pain. Sangwoo leaned down on him and covered his mouth, thrusting again. (Y/n) kept yelping as Sangwoo continued his thrusting, he began to sob from the pain, the size and the harshness he was getting. Sangwoo grabbed (Y/n)'s cheeks and turned his head to him before kissing him with passion, his tongue granting its own access into (Y/n)'s mouth. (Y/n)'s cheeks turned pink as he began to moan loudly in the kiss, forgetting about the situation he was in. Sangwoo pulled away and groaned loudly, grabbing (Y/n) throat roughly before pulling out and shoving (Y/n) to the ground, crawling atop of him and spewing his semen across his face with a loud grunt. (Y/n) gasped, flinching and closing his eyes to avoid any semen going into his eyes.
"Good job~ keep this up and you'll be sleeping in your own room upstairs." Sangwoo sat up and grabbed his boxers, slipping them on. He started hearing (Y/n) sob quietly. He turned his head to him and slowly kissed his lips to stop his sobbing.
"Stop crying.. it makes me feel bad..." Sangwoo slowly stood up and grabbed his sweatpants before heading up to his room. (Y/n) looked at the canned porridge and picked a can up, throwing it across the room and grabbing his hair, sobbing more and more each second.
'I let him.. I didn't fight back.. why couldn't I just push him away? I didn't I do it!.. why.."
(Y/n) wipes the semen off his face and sat up, he tried to cover up as Bum rushed down the steps with a blanket.
"(Y/n).." Bum called out to him making him looked at him as Bum walked over and gave him a blanket. (Y/n) smiled softly and sniffled before taking it from him and covering himself.
"Sangwoo's on the toilet so I thought it would buy me enough time to give it to you."
"Thanks Bum.."
"Sangwoo is a really kind person.. I know you don't see it but one day you will." Bum smiled a little before walking back up the stairs and to the kitchen. (Y/n) let out a frustrating sigh before laying down and covering himself to stay warm. He looked at the pile of canned porridge and grabbed one, he sat up once again and opened the can, slurping half of the porridge straight from the can.
'This tastes like shit.. but at least I get to eat.'
(Y/n) slurped the other half into his mouth and suddenly gagged, spitting out the porridge. He wiped his lips with the back of hand but froze in place as he saw the porridge on the cement floor.
"He's gonna kill me.." (Y/n)'s heart raced and his breathing quickened, he heard Sangwoo's thudding footsteps and he started scooping up the porridge into his hand, putting it back into the can and tried to scoop up the smaller pieces. Sangwoo walked down the stairs into the basement and saw (Y/n) trying to clean up after himself.
"You got the floor dirty, didn't you?" Sangwoo's cold hearted voice spooked (Y/n) out, he looked over and began to sweat.
"I-I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!" His eyes began to water up as he pleaded. Sangwoo smiled crookedly and slowly approached him, he looked down at him and (Y/n) looked up at him. After a solid minute of eye contact, Sangwoo threw a fit by kicking his jaw and knocking him down. Sangwoo grabbed the can by the lid and yanked the lid off, throwing the can and porridge onto the floor.
"You're fucking disgusting.." Sangwoo held onto the lid tighter before kneeling down on his shoulder, keep him down.
"Please! Stop! Why are you doing this!"
"Why?.. I'm making a valid point so you won't do it again!" Sangwoo glided the can lid over his throat but (Y/n) squealed and moved his head to the side, making Sangwoo's eyes widen at what he did. Sangwoo sliced a large piece of skin off (Y/n)'s jaw.
"You dumbass..." Sangwoo mumbled out as (Y/n) started bleeding. Sangwoo immediately threw the can lid across the basement and held his jaw.
"Fuck!! You dumbass!! Why did you move?!" Sangwoo was panicking while in rage but the overwhelming feeling took over more than his rage.
"BUM!!"
Bum ran to him and stopped at the fourth last step.
"Get the fucking aid kit, now!!" Sangwoo demanded immediately as Bum ran back up and to the laundry room. Sangwoo turned to him and saw that (Y/n) was passing out very slowly.
"Hey! Stay awake, you fucking bastard!!" Sangwoo yelled at (Y/n) but his hearing and vision blurred out.
'Is this.. how I die..? That's too soon.. I'm too young..'
(Y/n) eventually blacked out.
"You will never fucking die until I say so, you prick.."