Part 7

8:30am, Monday:
————~
(Y/n) was awake and sleep deprived, he hadn't slept for five days and he was too scared to. Bags were under his eyes and his body trembling from the cold, he'd lost his colour is in his cheeks as purple, large and small bruises traced along his face down his neck, his chest and limbs but it was inconclusive to how bruised up (Y/n) was under all his clothes. His stomach growled as he grabbed it, he sighed and started closing his heavy eyes. Bum's quiet footsteps above woke (Y/n) up again but startled. Bum went into Sangwoo's room and opened his wardrobe then opened the basement door, lighting up half the basement up. (Y/n) stayed laying in the middle of the room, he didn't bother looking up at Bum as he quietly rushed down the steps, approaching (Y/n).
"It's not much but here.." Bum whispered as he placed down a small bowl of rice in front (Y/n) but he was hesitant.
"It's not bad, I promise." Bum took a small bite of rice, showing (Y/n) that it was safe. (Y/n) looked up at Bum before sitting up and taking the bowl of rice and eating it. He realised that it really wasn't bad as his eyes widened and he ate a little faster.
"Relax.. I'm not sure if I'll be able to feed you again." Bum smiled softly, knowing he could help in some way. Half way through eating the rice, (Y/n) stopped and gave Bum the bowl.
"But you need to eat-"
"It'll be less suspicious if Sangwoo saw you eating it.." (Y/n) stopped Bum, his hands trembling in fear.
"You don't need to be thrown down here too.." (Y/n) whispers as he gave a calm, fake smile. Bum smiled back sadly as he took the bowl and went back up the steps, closing the basement door.
'Miracles don't fucking exist..'
(Y/n) laid down hesitantly against the cold cement floor, sighing and groaning from the pain throughout his body. (Y/n) closed his eyes slowly and immediately fell asleep.

(Y/n) was kissing Bum with so much passion, moaning and groaning coming from the both of them. Bum suddenly pulled away and gave a lustful smile before going down and putting (Y/n)'s shaft in Bum's mouth, receiving a gasp and a moan. (Y/n) laid his head back and closed his eyes, moaning and groaning.
"B-Bum~ I'm gonna c-cum~"
"Please cum.. you feral twig.."
Bum's voice changed to a deep, emotionless tone. (Y/n)'s eyes shot opened as he looked down at what was now Sangwoo.
"Look how disgusting you are.." Sangwoo stood up and spat on the floor next (Y/n).
"S-Sangwoo please.. don't do this.."
(Y/n) pleaded as Sangwoo pulled a knife out from behind him.
"You think Bum would love something like you? A feral, twenty year old twig? Maybe.. and I hate it.."
Sangwoo slashed (Y/n)'s throat, spewing blood everywhere and on Sangwoo. The blood was a dark red rose colour as it began to fill up the basement.
"It's warm, isn't it?"
Sangwoo smiled menacingly before leaning down and kissing (Y/n) as he stuck the the knife in (Y/n)'s chest. Sangwoo pulled away and licked his cheek before whispering in his ear.
"You're not leaving this hell hole any time soon now~"
Sangwoo disappeared in thin air as (Y/n) drowned in his blood.

(Y/n) shot up gasping and coughing on his saliva as he felt his throat and chest, he relaxed and sighed. He crossed his legs poorly and slouched down, breathing heavily as he looked around the basement, his eyes adjusting to the dark again.
"Fuck me.. I should just kill myself.."
(Y/n)'s eyes watered up till they fell down his cheek onto his legs. He looked at the swivel pulley before looking at a rope poking out from under the stairs. He crawled over and pulled the rope out to find that it was already made into a noose. (Y/n) gulped and looked back at the swivel pulley.
"Maybe.. maybe later..." (Y/n) whispered and put the rope back before sitting next to the stairs, hearing Sangwoo's slow thudding footsteps. (Y/n) hugged himself as he looked up at the basement door. Suddenly it went quiet and he grabbed the stairs to look up at basement door more, then the basement door opened door. (Y/n) sat back against the wall and quietly crawled under the stairs, covering his mouth to silence his heavy breathing. Sangwoo stomped down the steps ever so slowly, making (Y/n)'s eyes well up with tears. Sangwoo stood in the middle of the basement, his back to the stairs.
"Stop fucking hiding it's annoying.." Sangwoo spat out with rage in his voice which made (Y/n) hesitant to come out.
"I said.. stop fucking hiding!" Sangwoo turned to the stairs, spotting (Y/n) immediately. (Y/n) uncovered his mouth and grabbed his chest, still sitting under the stairs. Sangwoo growled and marched over, (Y/n) moved to the opposition side of the steps before Sangwoo grabbed his leg, pulling him out as he screamed in fear. Sangwoo dragged him in the middle of the basement and sat atop of (Y/n), rising his fist and crashing his knuckles against his cheek, jaw, nose, head and eye as (Y/n) pleaded and cried for mercy. Sangwoo stood up after a minute or so before stomping and kicking at his torso and below. After a solid ten minutes of beating (Y/n), Sangwoo huffed and pulled down his sweatpants, jerking himself off before spewing semen onto (Y/n)'s helpless body. Sangwoo fixed his pants and his hair.
"Think about what you've done.." Sangwoo spat on (Y/n) and went up stairs, closing the basement door. (Y/n) started sobbing again, curling up and hugging himself.
'I hope you die a painful death Oh Sangwoo.. you psychotic fucker...'