Part 2

8.35am, Wednesday:🌤
——————~
'It's so cold..'
(Y/n) fluttered his open, taking in the cold air with a deep breath. He tried to look around but only saw pitch black and as he slowly sat up, he felt the cold cement floor all over his body.
"H-Hello?" (Y/n) didn't get a response so he stood up and tried to walk around but was pulled back by his wrists, it caught him off guard completely and he fell onto his shoulder, immediately groaning from the impact. He felt his skin against the cement floor and it made him realise he was left in his boxers.
"W-Where's my clothes..?"
(Y/n)'s eyes started to adjust to the dark a little and he looked around the room then at his wrist, he was cuffed and chained to a pole. He tugged at it a little and started panicking.
'N-No.. I-I can't end up like this.. M-Maybe it's a prank? Yeah! Why wouldn't it be..?'
He kept his mind on the word prank and began to relax before laughing loudly, he turned around and looked at the stairs.
"Okay, very funny guys! You almost gave me a heart attack! Now where's the keys, it's too cold down here!.."
(Y/n) kept a smile on his face looking around for a key and waited for a response or to hear a giggle but he looked back up the stairs as his smile wore off.
"Guys..? C-Come on you're scaring me.."
(Y/n) gulped and finally realised it wasn't a prank and instead it was a real situation.
"No!! Someone help me!! Please!! Anyone!!"
(Y/n) began hyperventilating, his heart racing and his body trembling in fear.
"Help me!!"
(Y/n)'s eyes started stinging as water began to fall from them and just as he hoped, he heard someone rushing to the stairs. His smile returned and he stood up.
"I'm here! I'm right here!"
The door to the stairs opened, light beaming in, lighting half the room up as someone rushed down.
"Sangwoo! I'm scared, please help me out!" (Y/n) smiled more thinking Sangwoo would save him.
"You're too fucking loud.." Sangwoo's voice wasn't the same as last night, it was cold and emotionless, it made (Y/n) frown in fear.
"W-What..?" (Y/n) was confused and his heart started racing faster.
"You were quiet for 8 hours.. I was hoping you'd stay quiet longer." Sangwoo walked to a table and grabbed a knife. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and his voice froze in fear, he back up against the wall and the pole.
"Bumi and I were enjoying our breakfast until you started screaming.. It made him uncomfortable and it made me very upset.." Sangwoo slowly walked over towards (Y/n), waving the knife around slowly.
"Do you know what happens to annoying bastards like you?" Sangwoo's eyes glared onto his and (Y/n) sat down and held his hands in front of him to show he didn't want to get hurt.
"Please don't kill me! I'm sorry! I-I'll stay quiet, I'll do whatever!!" (Y/n) pleaded for Sangwoo to spare his life. Sangwoo got closer and crouched down.
"You'll do whatever?" Sangwoo gave off an uneasy feeling which made (Y/n) tear up in fear.
"Y-Yes.." Sangwoo chuckled at his answer before gently grabbing his chin, keeping (Y/n) in place before placing his lips against (Y/n)'s as his eyes widened and froze in place. Sangwoo slowly pulled away and glared into his eyes before throwing his head against the pole making a loud echoing thud as (Y/n) groaned in pain.
"I'll come back down later, princess~" Sangwoo teased in his ear before standing back up and walking towards the stairs, passing the table he put back the knife he picked up. He climbed up the steps and into his room before closing the door, the room darkening as (Y/n) began sobbing while biting his finger to shush himself.
"Someone please help me..." (Y/n) called out under his breath as his eyes and throat stung.
"I don't want to end up like this..."