Part 6

12.12pm, Thursday:🌤
—————~
~Strumming my pain with his fingers. Singing my life with his words~
(Y/n) slowly opened his eyes, staring up at the ceiling.
~Killing me softly with his song~
He turned his to the side and looked at the door way, he slowly sat up and held his jaw is pain. He felt his jaw a little more and realised it was bandaged up, he gulped and looked around the room.
"This isn't the basement.." (Y/n) looked around a little more before looking at the door way again, he attempted to stand up but a rush of pain flowed through his legs from his ankles, groaning. He looked at where his ankles would be and he pulled off the blanket, revealing his bandaged up ankles.
"Still hurts.."
~Killing me softly with his song~
(Y/n) looked back at the door way, dragging himself out of bed and crawling to the door into the hallway and to the stairs.
~Telling my whole life with his words~
He gulped and slowly crawled down the stairs before reaching the last step, peeping out at the kitchen.
~I heard he sang a good song, I heard had a style~
(Y/n) stared in the kitchen and at the radio while no one was there. He gulped and felt uneasy. He looked at the front door then back the kitchen, he took a deep breath in before grabbed the wall and pulling himself up.
~So I came to see him to listen for a while~
He groaned and huffed, he got on his feet and started walking but he almost fell so he leaned against the wall. His eyes watered up as ankles gave him the most excruciating pain. His ankle eventually moved to the side, he gasped and fell on the kitchen floor as he put his head on the floor and grabbed his own hair, trying to contain his screaming. He coughed and took a deep breath in before dragging himself to the laundry room, he opened the door and crawled in. He saw his clothes in dryer, he smiled and opened the dryer, he grabbed his clothes and boxers. He looked behind him and gripped his clothes.
~and there he was, this young boy~
(Y/n) looked back at his clothes and pulled off his shirt, throwing it on the floor beside him and he grabbed his white tank-top, slipping it on.
"Must've just finished.. it's so warm.." (Y/n) whispered to himself before grabbing his boxers and slipping them on as he reached over to grab his sweatshirt and his loose jeans. After slipping his clothes on especially his socks, he accidentally elbowed a pair of crutches as he slipped on his socks. The crutches fell on his and his lap, he grunted and rubbed his head as he looked at the crutches, his eyes widening.
'Is this.. a miracle?'
(Y/n) smiled quickly grabbed them, standing up with the held on the washer and crutches, he put the crutches in position before standing up with them. He chuckled quietly and walked out the laundry into the kitchen, peeking at the front door. He sighed and took a step forward but he heard the door handle move, so he quickly hid behind the wall in the kitchen as Sangwoo and Bum walked in.
"I'm gonna go check on (Y/n)."
"Are you sure he wouldn't leave?"
"I'm sure, I've got the radio to make him think we were still home." Sangwoo ruffled Bum's hair before he gave Bum the groceries, Bum headed to the kitchen and walked past (Y/n) and Sangwoo went upstairs.
~a stranger to my- click.
Bum turned the radio off and heard Sangwoo scream, Bum turned around and screamed too, seeing (Y/n). (Y/n) gasped and started rushing to the front door as he heard Sangwoo run to the stairs. (Y/n) grabbed the door handle as Sangwoo ran down. As soon as (Y/n) opened the door, Sangwoo pushed him out and down the steps and (Y/n) stumped down, dropping his crutches.
"You sneaky bastard... maybe I shouldn't have let you live..." Sangwoo made a fist and sighed, slowly walking down the steps as (Y/n) crawled to the gate, sobbing. Sangwoo grabbed his hair and pulled him back as (Y/n) screamed.
"Someone!! Anyone!! Please help me!!"
"Scream as loud as you want~ they only people that can hear you is Bum and I.." Sangwoo whispered in his ear before grabbing the gate and smashing (Y/n)'s head into the gate, knocking him out. Sangwoo sighed and picked him up like a baby, walking back inside.
"What a pain.." Sangwoo mumbled before going to his room and in the wardrobe, he opened the basement door.
"Sangwoo wait!"
"What is it now Bum?" Sangwoo turned to look at him.
"Do you have to put him down there..?"
"He's needs to learn his lesson.. why do you care so much? Do you want to to go down there too?"
"N-No.. S-Sorry Sangwoo.."
"That's what I thought.." Sangwoo sighed and turned back to the basement, going downstairs and placing him down on the cold floor.
"I'll let you starve maybe.. a week- actually two weeks will do." Sangwoo spat on (Y/n) cheek before walking back up the stairs and closing the basement door. The room back to pitch dark as (Y/n) stayed unconscious again.