Chapter 7

We made it to the dorms where the girls were waiting. Hagukare, TSYU, Mina, and Jirou. "OMG YALL ARE SO LATE. MOMO. Sit. Down. NOW." Mina demanded.

After three hours of hard labor our work finally paid off.

"Um.. girls. How do I look?" She hesitantly asked. "Why am I even alive?" URARAKA responder awe struck. "This is my work." Mina stated in a confident manner. "You only did the skirt and head band but go off I guess." Jirou said rolling her eyes. "SIS- THATS LIKE THE WHOLE MAIN OUTFIT." Mina yelled back.

The arguing stopped there as they heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it." URARAKA replied.

She twisted the doorknob and pulled it back to see a agitated bakugou and a nervous todoroki. "Um... why is explody boi with you todoroki?" URARAKA hesitatingly questioned. "OI FUCKSTICK WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" Bakogou screamed at uraraka. "Sorry about him... he just happens to be nearby and I didn't want to come to the girls side alone. I have something to give to y-yayorozu." He said. "Oh ok I'll call her. Oh and BAKUGOU I need to you to help me with something that has to do with the project so stay with todoroki for a while." URARAKA replied holding up her thumb.

"MOMO! Todoroki wants to give you something. He's outside." URARAKA waved over. "Oh ok. Bye guys I have to leave to awase soon anyway." She smiled sweetly as she walked off.

She closed the door and turned around to see a flushed todoroki.

"You look beautiful." He stated looking away. "Huh? O-oh thanks todoroki!" Yayorozu hesitantly replied. The awkward tension went on before Yayorozu Said "URARAKA said I forgot something and you were giving it to me?"

"Oh right. Here. D-don't open it till after your date..." todoroki stuttered and ran off. -weird...- MOMO thought to herself.

-with BAKUGOU and uraraka-

"Oi! What did you need?" Bakugou said as they walked over to URARAKAs dorm. "Oh not much I just have this paper I need you to confirm and stuff for the event." She responded. "Tch.. you couldn't have done this any other time?" He scoffed. "You were here... so why not?" She questioned. There was a silent pause. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

When they got to the girls side, URARAKA took a deep breath. She spun the door knob and loudly stated "We are here!" He glanced around, for such a bubbly girl her room was very bland. "Can we just get started- I already have a headache from your bullshit." He said nonchalantly. "Right!" She replied.

"So I was wondering if we could ......................" URARAKA rambled. "Are you dumb?! That wouldn't work if they........." he yelled. "I know so I was wondering......."

Their arguing went on for a couple of hours, in all honesty. Neither would ever spend this long on such a short project, but the two unconsciously wanted to spend time together. "Ok roundface I'm out of here." Bakugou grumbled. "Ok see you at the dance, explody boi!" She waved. "Oi! I told you to stop calling me that fuckstick!" He argued while holding up his hand.

She chuckled and closed her door. He walked off all angry like with his legs crunched moving side to side. Except, he was smiling.

Authors note-

Sorry it was short I've been busy for a while but don't worry as long as I have readers I'll keep going. Leave some comments to inspire me a bit you know 👍😌