Chapter 4

...........
Urararkas pov;

"OUCH! Why would you bite me?!" URARAKA yelped. "WHAT THE HELL ROUNDFACE?! Get me down now I'll blow your ass up." He shouted activating his quirk. "Release!" She stated. The troubled hero raised his fist and more explosions went off in his hand. The gravity hero tapped her feet to move faster. Once BAKUGOU cornered her she put her hands up as a shield.

Before anything could happen bakugous explisons turned off, both children looked back to see and irritated teacher. "SIT DOWN NOW." Thier homeroom teacher loudly scolded. "NOW Aplogize to Ms.Joke!" he seethed staring at the two students who were now in thier seats. "S-sorry Ma'am." The shy gravity hero replied. "Sorry I guess." Bakugou grunted.

-Wow he can't even try to act nice. Shocker- URARAKA thought to herself. "Anyways.... Ms.Joke will be with you guys as I go take care of eri. Behave or I promise there will be consequences." He stated while stating at a certain delinquent. "Yeah. Yeah. I get it." Bakugo muttered in a distant voice. "Since there will be pulpit citizens. Dress formal to fit in the crowd. Don't make a scene." He stated before walking off.

"Ok! Like aizawa said try not to be recognizable. The event is in three days! So you guys have enough time to go shopping or pick your clothes. Match with your partner so you can recognize them." Ms. Joke cheered while holding up a thumb of approval. She went over to see the partners mingling. Her eyes stopped at certain trouble son duo. "Why are you guys so far?" She said pushing the two desks together. "I'm not saying be best friends, but come on you guys are classmates. You're going to have to work with other hero's if you want to be a pro. Like how I'm working with eraser right know." She sighed before walking off to other partnerships

The two stared at each other before starting conversation.

"She's right. We do have to work together."

"I don't fucking care roundface."

"What's your problem? I haven't done anything to you, and I don't want to work with you either. Suck it up and try to work with me here."

"FINE! what type of bullshit do you want to work on?"

"See? That wasn't that hard was it?"

"Stop before I change my mind."

"So... since we don't know if the villains will actually attack. I think today we should focus on our outfits."

Suddenly, Mr aizawa came through the door. "Oh... I A to tell you that partners will be put into 4 people groups. The groups are..... todoroki , MOMO, BAKUGOU, URARAKA, - Group 1, you guys will be at the front mingling and acting normal. Ashido, kirishima, KAMINARI, Jirou- group 2, You guys will mingle and listen in the back. You will share information with group 1. Tsyu, tokayami, Iida, sero- group 3. You guys will be in charge of protecting the citizens and making sure they get out safely if anything happens. Sato and midoriya- group 4 you guys will stay with me and ms.joke to protect eri in all cases." Aizawa stated before heading out.

"Wow.... that's a lot he forgot to mention. Ribbit." TSYU questioned.

URARAKA sat up grabbing bakugous hand. "Ay... what the hell roundface" BAKUGOU said but was quickly caught off as they rushed to todoroki and momos seats. "MOMO! Can you help us with outfits?

Bakugous pov;

-Roundface is holding my hand?! What the hell?! Her hands are much rougher than you would think. It's mostly her finger pads. Must be because of her quirk.... wait what the hell am I doing?!- BAKUGOU snapped out of thoughts to see his distraught partner asking pony tail to help with thier outfits.

"Sure! Me and todoroki already have an idea of what We're wearing." The black haired hero answered. "We'll need certain ways to communicate. Maybe ear piece's?" Todoroki neutrally stated. "That's a great idea todoroki! I can make some. And then we can....." Yayourozu ranted off.

Todorki stared in shock, his natural question kit her face up in a matter of seconds. Soon his cheeks had become as red as the fire part of his hair.

 Soon his cheeks had become as red as the fire part of his hair

"Let go of my hand." Bakugou sneered. URARAKA looked down... "huh?...... ohhhhh! Sorry my bad." She replied shyly. "I'm gonna go to my dorm to change and we can practice listening in on people and being neutral." URARAKA said enthusiastically.
"What? Where would we even do that fuckstick?!" He grunted. "We could go to your dorm? Or mine?" URARAKA questioned. "Shitty hair and raccoon eyes are already meeting there." "Ok? We can still do it with them."

URARAKA walked off leaving an irritated blonde. As he walked to his dorm, he met the laughing pink haired girl and her partner. "Hey boom boom boy!" Mina waved. "Shut the hell  up raccoon eyes!" He shouted. "Hey! It's not manly to talk to girls like that." The red shirt scolded. "She's not a girl she's a nuisance!" He yelled. "Say that again I dare you!" Mina questioned.

When they reached his dorm, both kirishima and Mina took a squat on his carpet. "Don't come in the bathroom! I'm changing." He shouted out. "Trust me we won't~" Mina teased.

-what the hells wrong with me today... my hand burns... It could be my quirk but... fuck. Ugh! ok I just have to do this assignment. After the next three days, I won't see her- As his train of thought ended, he put on a black tank top.

He stepped out of the bathroom to see his two friends arguing about something.

He ignored the two and picked up some weights, his partner still wasn't here, and he thought why not train some more? "Dude, you're always training

He ignored the two and picked up some weights, his partner still wasn't here, and he thought why not train some more? "Dude, you're always training. Don't you think you're buff enough?" Kirishima stated in a questioning voice. "Shut the hell up shity  hair." The red hair rolled his eyes and went back to planning for their project.

It had been 10 minutes and the blondes partner still wasn't here. By now he was tired, he was more riled up than usual. Normally it would've taken him hours to get his tired. He tried to convince himself it was just nerves but deep down he knew who was at blame.

"Oh! URARAKA just called me. She doesent know what number your room is. I told her the room number and gave her your number." She said neutrally. "Oi! What the hell?! Why would you give her my number?" He panted. "You guys are partners besides if anything does happen at the event..so why does it matter? You guys are classmates anyways."mina questioned. "I don't give a fuck."

He sat back down and picked up his weights, making sure to get the heaviest ones. His body temperate was rising by the minute. He didn't know what was changing but he didn't lke it.

To be continued