Chapter 3

.......
Urarakas POV;
The brown haired hero plopped out of bed reminiscing how her "hangout" went. At first she thought she was overdressed but after multiple compliments for a certain broccoli her heart fluttered. It was getting harder and harder to control her feelings toward him everyday. She just didn't knew how to not like him.... even at the start he risked his life to save her. The hangout went better than she could even imagine. Her feelings were only growing.

Leaving her train of thought, she got up and went to her dorm bathroom. She twisted the door taking a deep breath before heading in.

About 30 minutes later, she had taken a shower and was getting ready to put on her uniform. She decided she had to be more confident in her body. She knew she wasn't the prettiest girl in class but she wasn't all too bad looking. After school she would insist on hanging out with Midoriya and hinting at her feelings. She knew that when it was school time she had to put aside all feelings and work hard to be a hero.

After walking out of her dorm she went to the common room to see Kaminari and Jirou cooking. It was thier turn to make breakfast but they were bickering like wild dogs. She sighed before sitting at the table which seemed like all the other students were waiting except a certain hot head who was yelling at the two to hurry the pace, and the best friend who was trying to calm the explodi boi. Lastly but not least, a pink haired who was trying to take a video to laugh back at later.

Thier class was always this hectic to say the least but she honestly thought thier nonsense was funny at times.

"Uraraka.. you haven't been answering. Are you ok?"

"S- sorry deku! I guess I'm just in my head these days

"S- sorry deku! I guess I'm just in my head these days..." She shyly admitted. "It's fine Uraraka, just know.... if anything wrong I'm here for you." He affirmed putting both of his hands on her shoulder. The awkward two both turned scarlet noticing the direct contact.

"It's way too early for your mushy bullshit! Get a fucking room!!" The bashful hothead scolded. "W- what! D- don't say stuff like that..." she stammered while slowly reddining. "Pft... I didn't think your cheeks could get more red.." he snickered. "UGH! Stop ittttt" she said while slowly hitting him playfully. "You're so embarrassing you idiot!" She scolded.

A bunch of weird remarks spread through the kitchen. "When did they get so chummy?" "Woah.. he's not even hitting her back" "that's really weird" "um... damn that shocked me and my quirk is legit electricity."

After breakfast the students headed to class.... shockingly they stood in awe to see the "smile" hero ms. Joke and their homeroom teacher and thier principal. "Ms joke...?" Questioned Midoriya. "Hey kids! It's been a while good to see you guys!" The joke hero marveled. "Good to see you students now I know you guys must all be confused why a teacher of ketsubutsu academy high school." Nezu chuckled.

"You see, We've gotten call that the league of villains next plan has to do with eri. Aizawa has been eri's care taker so it is assuemed they will be taking action against him. So.... since Eraser head and Joke seem to do well with each other on missions. I have tasked them with protecting eri at a public event. It's not too public and all the guests are teachers from other school and a couple citizens. We can not involve most pro hero's since we don't know who could be working with the villains. So I'm speaking, both class 1A and class 1b will be tasked with capturing the villains. Now we don't know if the league of villains will be coming or not, but we will be ready." "Since we don't want to attract attention, the event will only have some class members of each class." Thier principal stated. "Wait! Does that mean we get to wear super fancy clothes and stuff if we're going?!" Mina vocalized. "Yes. The event attire is formal. Your parents have been made aware and most agreed it's a good learning experience." Nezu advised. "The ones who's parents approved will have mandatory partners. You must stay with your partner at all times and keep them safe. Eraser head will say the partners while I head to class 1b" nezu said will expressing his concern and walked off.

"I'm sure you all are excited to know your partners but just know there is no switching. Ok.... here we go I guess. TSYU and tokayami. Iida and sero. KAMINARI and Jirou. BAKUGOU and URARAKA. Midoriya and sato. Todoroki and yayourozu. Kirishima and ashido. Those are all the students who's parents approved."

"W- wait! Omg are you and Ms.Joke holding hands!" Mina jumped in joy. "Huh?" Replied a confused eraser head. He looked down at his hands before thinking WHAT THE HELL?! When did i grab her hand?! ".....I'm leaving to the bathroom." The flushed teacher announced.

The students who's parents approved scattered to thier partners and those who's parents didn't approve whined with the others. "Bakugou! Let's beat all those villains and save eri!" URARAKA stated. "No. I'll beat the fuck out of all those bastards myself. Fuck off." He sneered. She looked down, she didn't expect this to be easy. Thier classmates settled around keeping thier eyes on the unexpected duo. "Can you just listen for once? I really think we can do well together." She explained. he slammed his hands on the table before looking her straight in the eyes. "Look! I don't know where the hell this new confidence came from but.... FUCK OFF!" He staged making sure the last part was clearly head.

"Exusce me! I may not know eraser heads rules, but nonetheless I am a teacher. I refuse to have a student use such language not to mention against another student." Yelled a voice from the front. The class turned their heads from the struggling duo to the smile hero. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! ITS like all you know how to be is selfish. This isn't about you! Do I look LIKE I WANT TO BE YOUR PARTNER?!" The normally bubbly hero asserted. "I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN! ILL FUCK YOU UP ROUNDFACE!" He stated slowly starting to raise his hand. "There you go again! Roundface?! I have a name you know or are you too hardheaded to remember?" She responded with a smirk. Her classmates were stuck in awe, it seemed BAKUGOU brought out the more confident side of her. "URARAKA-" The trouble maker yelled before being stopped by a hand on his mouth. He bit down leaving the hands owner screaming "OW! What the hell?!"

 He bit down leaving the hands owner screaming "OW! What the hell?!"