Chapter 2

.....
Bakugous POV;

"WHAT The hell?! Raccoon eyes! My room is not some meet up.., I didn't even say I was helping sparky." Said a Beyond irritated BAKUGOU. "Chill out... urarakas just here because we were hanging out. Oh and KAMINARI stop trying to ruin JIROUS date... just tell her you like her and be done with it." "W- what?! Mina! I don't like Jirou..." said an insanely blushing KAMINARI. "I don't care just get off my bed sparky and shitty hair I'm trying to eat my food." BAKUGOU furiously declared. "Oh... then why'd you tell me your were coming to help?" Said a confused kirishima. "She did it just to tease KAMINARI and see him sad." Said a exhausted Sero.
"URARAKA! Come in! We won't bite." Chimed an excited mina.

The blonde glared at the gravity hero as she took her first steps into his room. His room was rather bland yet stylish. She chuckled and gave a sweet smile in regards to BAKUGOU glaring. Pft who the hell does she think she is... I already have to deal with these Bastards in my room. I don't need shitty nerds girlfriend. He thought to himself. As usual meeting and KAMINARI were babbling.

"So....what we're really here for is Bakugou to help us with urarakas outfit. Midoriya and her are meeting at a cafe. Momo can't help us with an outfit. So you're our second bet." Mina pleaded. "Why the hell would I help you pick an outfit for shitty nerds date?! Hell no" he demanded.

KAMINARI teased "Why? You jealous Midoriya getting more action than you? Maybe you would have a girlfriend if you didn't yell at every girl that approaches you." Bakugou scoffed "why the hell would I be jealous of dekus bitch ass?" BAKUGOU roared. "Ok then help her." Mina proposed. "Tch.... fine" he sneered. URARAKA reassured "it's fine you really don't have to. I can just find something." "Too late now get up roundface." He complained. "O-ok! Thanks" she replied sweetly.

"Omg you guys wont believe what MOMO texted me! Awase from class B just asked for her number! I knew there was something there when he saved her during training camp." Mina cheerfully said.

(This picture is from the training camp arc

(This picture is from the training camp arc. During the camp when the league of villains attacked the training camp. When the gas knocked out MOMO awase saved her!)

Kirishima eyed her before stating "wait... I think todoroki likes her? I mean he didn't say anything but he sure acts like it." Everyone in the room looked back at the redhead except Bakugou who was currently searching for a nice outfit. His parents are both fashion designer so at times they ask Mina to try out thier new clothes since Mina is his only female friend. BAKUGOU grew up with fashion so like his parents he's very talented at it. Usally they send a bunch of clothes so he was currently searching for a nice outfit right now. "How do you know todoroki likes MOMO?! He's so hot and cold with everyone." Mina mumbled. "I mean.... it's not obvious but he gets asked out by lots of girls in the other classes but he always rejects them harshly. With the girls in our class he's nice but mutal. Buttt... with yayorozu he smiles a lot more and tends to look at her a lot. He always frowns and walks off when Mineta makes a perverted joke about her, but he's neutral when it's about the other girls." Kirishima ranted.....

"woah! Chill out there you're starting to sound like Midoriya" URARAKA chuckled. "CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP SO I CAN FOCUS! Damn IT!" He snapped. "Ugh.... here's your stupid clothes. Go try it on in the bathroom then get the fuck out of my room." The blonde demanded. "Ok!" She replied skipping off to the bathroom.

Two minutes later, she came out shyliy saying "how do I look?"

The others looked dumbstruck as Bakugou took out his phone to read some online article

"WOAH! You look super pretty!" Mina shouted. "You look rad." Sero said. "You look great! I hope it works out between you and Midoriya. You guys are a cute couple!" The redhead chanted. A blush hit the gravity hero. "W-what?! We're not dating.... it's just a hangout. Besides I don't think deku wants to date me." She whispered. "He'd be stupid not to." BAKUGOU groaned.

The others turned their head shocked at his sincerity. Sadly, the moment was ruined when he lit his hand to activate his quirk. "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM BEFORE I BLOW YOU ALL TO BITS!" "Pft.. you don't have to be so rude... but thanks for helping me today Bakugou! I really appreciate it. I owe you one!" She smiles cheerfully before heading out while waving. Soon the others started to disperse and BAKUGOU was left with his thoughts.

"I hate them all.... I hate them all..... I hate them all..... especially her." He thought to himself before falling deep into sleep

To be continued.....