"Here we are." I say smiling down at my ring on my finger that will soon have a matching diamond band to go along with it.

It's now been almost two more hours and I'm finally done with my hair and makeup. For my hair, we wanted to keep it simple and classy so we decided on an updo with texture throughout and curls to frame my face. My makeup is also simple as well.

Once I was finished with my hair, we decided to do Zara's since she watched all of us get ours done and I didn't want her to feel left out

Once I was finished with my hair, we decided to do Zara's since she watched all of us get ours done and I didn't want her to feel left out. I let her sit in the chair I was sitting in as I stand in front of her while the hairstylist that did my hair starts putting curls in her hair. She was so happy the entire time and I couldn't help but pull out my phone to take some pictures. We do have a photographer that is in here taking pictures as well as one at Max's hotel doing the same, but I wanted some of my own. Our entire wedding will be filmed as well so we can always look back at it and I can't wait to watch it back. It doesn't take long for Zara's hair to finish, and by the time it is, Naya arrives. My dad dropped her off quickly without seeing any of us, because I wanted it to be a surprise for him as well.

"Your hair looks so pretty princess. Wanna see?" I ask her as my hair stylist finishes up and she nods excitedly so I chuckle and pick her up in my arms and face her to the mirror.

"Pretty." She says and I smile and kiss her cheek lightly before wiping away the left over lipstick with my thumb.

"You wanna get in your dress now?" I ask since everyone else is starting to change and Sarah is getting Naya in her dress now.

"Yes mommy!" She says bouncing excitedly and I smile and place her down on the ground as I pull her dress down from where it was hanging and I take it off the hanger. I then quickly put her dress on and as I zip it up in the back I feel tears burn at the back of my eyes.

"You are so beautiful princess." I say and she smiles big and twirls around.

"Wow, her dress is gorgeous." I hear my mom say and I smile and turn around to see everyone walking out in their dresses including Naya.

"You girls all look beautiful." I say standing up after I take a deep breath.

"It's your turn now. You ready to get in your dress?" My mom asks and I look over to the left to see Zara sitting down right in front of my dress that's hanging as she looks up at it. I smile big and nod my head over to the photographer so she can capture the moment which she quickly does.

"I'm ready." I say smiling back at everyone.

"Naya, you look so pretty sweetheart. Do you like your dress?" I ask her and she nods excitedly.

"I love it Aunti Demi!" She says and I smile at her. I then walk to the room where everyone was changing in with Virgil who just arrived and a threader who can do any last minute changes if I want to, but I don't think I will. I quickly slip into the dress that Virgil carried in and I smile at myself in the mirror as he zips it up in the back.