Snow or Stars- Aaron

The snow fell onto my hair, covering my head in white. I shivered as the snow fell around me, in a flurry of white.

"It's cold." I said.

"No, wait really? I thought it was hot!" Naiomi said next to me.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"So star boy-" she snickered.

"Don't call me that." I told her. The snow was starting to annoy me.

"You didn't seem to mind when Benji called you that." She said. I ignored her and kept walking. The snow was making my jacket wet, I didn't like the cold.

"So are you going to tell him?" She asked. I stopped walking and turned around to face her.

"Why would I tell him?" I asked. Her long brown hair was blowing in the wind, and her white beanie was covered in snow.

"You seem close." She said. "He should know."

"We aren't that close." I told her bitterly. She rolled her eyes and nodded, like she didn't believe a thing I said.

"Well if you do get close, you're gonna hafta tell him." She reminded me.

"Listen Naiomi, only the family knows, and I intend to keep it that way." I said, the annoyance creeping to my voice.

"Is that why you have no friends?" She laughed.

"I don't have friends because no one likes me." I said, trying to keep the snow from falling in my face.

"Obviously because you're so annoyi- oh my god it's so pretty over there! Take a picture, please!" She begged. I sighed and grabbed her phone. She ran over to the snow covered trees and posed in the most obnoxious way possible.

"Here." I said and handed her back the phone. She scrolled through the pictures and smiled.

"You're the best!" She exclaimed. Yeah, the best. I thought and kept walking. Everything was covered in the snow, and it was hideous. Kind of like white room tourture, but in this case everyone else thought the white was pretty except me. I kicked a mound of snow and watched as the white powder exploded everywhere.

"Hey Aaron." Naiomi said from behind me. I turned around and was surprised to find her actually look worried. "I know you don't like talking but you should tell Benji."
"I don't want to talk about this." I told her.

"Fine, but you should tell him." She said before going back to her normal self. "Well imma go text Lexi, stay safe looser."

I nodded and stood in the front lawn as Naiomi walked inside. The snow was falling everywhere, and all I could see were stars. So many stars, or was it snow, stars and snow. And before I could think I was in the house, my head hurting and my chest heaving.

I looked around, but no one was there. So I pulled myself up and walked upstairs, by myself. I'm always by myself. That's why I won't tell Benji, cause he will be gone, just like everyone else.