Chapter 29

His arms were strong wrap around my body. We were one . The hot boilling water was running from the shower down on our bodys. His lips were kissing mines so hard and so soft in the same time. My long long hair was touching my weist and teaklling me. I run my hand over Axl's nipple pierce. ,, Auch..." he moaned on my lips. Even he was so close to me I could see his face.  The water was covering my eyelashes. His hair was Brown when it  was full of water. His lips run down to my nack and my chest. ,, I love you. " he whispper.  The water became cold. ,, Why do you love to do shower with boilling water?" ,, This reminds me of hell, the place where I came from. " He stoped kissing me. He smirked.  ,, My devil. You took me on a highway to hell."

          We get out of the shower kissing and hitting everything With our backs.  He layed me on the bed. His wet skin on my body was perfect.  I felt pain. He comes in.... He looked at me. ,, Something wrong? " ,,What could be wrong?  I am with you and I am happy as hell.  You are my life. "

       He kissed my lips after he was done. He gets up and get dressed.  ,, Shall we go for a walk?  We can meet with Alec..." ,, Sure. " I said Kissing him. I didn't want to go actualy... I wanted him above me, his body on mine, his lips on my skin. Oh God damn... Axl Rose.

         His tongue inside my mouth was anything I could feel.  ,, Clary,  are you ok?" ,, Why are you asking?! I love you.  I want you... I..." My voice died. He looked at me seriously.  I put my pants and bra on. He came and catch me in his arms. ,, I am yours. I will never replace you but just take it easy. I don't want to force you. You are just a little girl." ,, I could take care of myself. Thank you. " ,,Why are you acting like this? You just want me to fuck you or what? " ,, I am not talking about this. I love you.  Promise me that you will never leave me like others do. This is the most fucked up year in my life. Don't do this any hard "

          I jump into the bed and start crying.  ,, Oh no..." ,, If you think that I am just a toy you can go now. I am not your bitch if you think this." ,, God damn No!  I love you so much.  I won't let you go." He said taking me in his arms.

P.S. The pictures I will post since now are from Vama Veche