Chapter 8

Frances ' POV

      I was sitting next to Toby. ,, Where is Clary? " ,, I saw her dancing with Axl Rose. " ,, I like Axl." Toby said. ,, I want to tell you something.... You must be careful.  Axl loves Clary." ,, And... Everyone loves her." ,, But he is Axl. He will do bad things to her. I am afraid becouse  he is older, stronger...  He can break your relationship. " Toby looked after Clary... He didn't see her.

         After two minutes... Clary come next to me.  She was nervous.  ,, What's going on? " Toby said hugging her.  ,, Nothing.  I just fall on the floor and my knee hurt. " He kissed her.  Axl was Watching at them nervous.  She told him.

          ,, I need to talk with you.  Alone. "  I took her hand and go to the bar. ,, Tell me the truth.  Now." ,, I told Axl about Toby.... But... " ,, What did you do? " ,, He... fucked me...." ,, WHAT? !" ,, Yeah... I know.  He forced me." ,,ARE YOU CRAZY? This is not sex... this is rape. He is a pedofile. " ,, I know.  I try to push him. But he is too strong. " She almost starts crying.  I hold her hand and we run at the bath.  ,,Calm down. " ,, I am drunk.  Now me and Toby will be over. I am done..." ,, He will understand.  Don't be like this. " Somebody knocked at the door.

            Axl comes in.  ,, Fuck you. " I said snapping him. ,, What did you do, raper? Why did you do that?" She looked at Clary who was Watching in the mirror. Her maskara was running off. ,, Baby... Please..." ,, Don't touch her again! " ,, I am drunk and I..  I don't know what I was done to you." Her look was burning. I can see the evil part in her. ,, Get out. " she whispper.  ,, Let me explain... I go crazy for you. I can't control myself in specialy when I am drunk. Please.  I am begin you.... forgive me. " ,,I care about you. You are my friend.  And I like what did you do to me." We were shocked. She turned around and look at us.

          ,, What? Is that true?  I can't belive..." ,, Axl, I love you becouse you are my idol and who the fuck don't want to be fucked by his idol. I don't want you to be my boyfriend.  I love Toby like this but now... it's over between us. We are friends and that's all." She said kissing him. She run out.