bunny

~bakugo~

When I woke up I decided to go on a walk through the forest. I love doing this. It is the only thing that makes me feel happyish. I do this almost every day so it is not out of the ordinary. I look on my phone and see what temperature it is. It is 85 degrees, pretty hot for a morning on Saturday. I put on my shorts, and tied my black hoodie around my waist. I almost never go anywhere without my black hoodie. It has a white skull on it that makes it look so cool.

I opened up my window and took in the fresh air. Then I climbed out of the window. I do this because I just don’t wanna pass my mom. My room is on the top floor but I am use to climbing out of it now that I don't hurt myself. I decided to walk to one of my favorite creeks. There are flowers, and trees all around it. It is so beautiful.

When I get there I see a bunny sitting next to the water. I transformed into a wolf then walked up to it. I was going to scare it away, but when I got closer to it I saw it was really cute. . .and green. I transformed back to myself then ran to the bunny trying not to scare it and then I picked it up.

“You are cute but you also reminded me of a kid in my school named Deku. He is useless and he is also a bunny. Well I mean you could be him. . .But I will not accept that cause you are too cute. . . Imma keep you if that is ok with you. Let's go home.” I took off my hoodie and wrapped the bunny up in it.

I look the bunny in the eyes then I nuzzled it. It has one of the softest furs I have ever felt. I walk back home cuddling the bunny the whole way back. Because I had the bunny I went through the front door, instead of going through the window. I sneak upstairs to my room. When I was in my room I set the unnamed bunny on my bed and kissed its head.

“Imma go and take a shower. Imma think about your name in the shower. I will be back as fast as I can, bye my cute little bunny.”

~After shower~

I get dressed in the bathroom, and when I come out I see that the bunny is gone! Instead of the bunny there was a green haired boy laying on my bed. I never want to see him but I guess today is my unlucky day.

“DEKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STALKER!!”