Jungkook who was sitting quietly beside Jimin, silently chuckled at his hyungs bickering. It was funny and heartwarming to see them having fun. He had fun with them.

"FINE, I ACCEPT! DON'T COME CRAWLING TO ME FOR ANOTHER REMATCH." Jin glare but Taehyung just ignore as he gestures Jungkook to choose their next game location for a new round since he won 1st place out of all the three.

The youngest nodded and did as he was told. Maya nods her head to Rina, telling her to wait for a while before she calls her son. Once a few minutes past, Maya decides to step out of her hiding spot and clears her throat. "Taehyung!" She calls but earned no response from the said boy.

"Taehyung!!" This time, Hoseok turns his attention at Maya, wondering why she's calling him. "Yah! Taehy-"

"I HEARD YOU! JUST SHUT YOUR FILTHY PEASANT MOUTH!!" Taehyung snapped, eyes still glaring at the big screen. Maya just sighs. Rina's face scrunched up in disappointment by her son's rude action. Maya notices this and motion her that she was fine.

Rina sighs and just brush along with it until she has a few words with him later. Not long later, the whole house echoes with loud cheers and bickers.

"HELL YEAH! FINALLY, I GOT FIRST PLACE! SUCK THAT UP FUCKERS!!"
Taehyung jumped with joy as he did his victory dance.

"FUCK! I GOT THIRD! FUCK YOU KIM TAEHYUNG." Jin death glares at him who has the audacity to ruffles the olders hair messily.

"Well, I still get second place no matter what." Jimin shrugs.

Jungkook on the other hand, can't help but break out into a laughing fit with Hoseok as Jin was out here trying to strangle Taehyung to death.

The entire 7 rounds that they have played, Jungkook always gets first place but as for now, he 'accidentally' made a mistake and end up in the fourth place. Though he didn't mind. As long as he gets to see them happy and having fun, it's all worth it.

Maya saw the scene in front of her and smiled. She also positioned her hand so that Rina can see it for herself as well. The lady on the other side smiled fondly at it. Sure, it's not her first time seeing the boys hang out and have fun, but it is her first time seeing them acting like the age they are supposed to be. Slacking off and play video games in a room like normal teenage boys their age. Not playing at a club or drinking.

"Maya, I think I want to speak to my son now," Rina spoke. Maya nodded. "Yah Taehyung! Now that you're done, come here right now!" The said boy groaned in frustration as he drops the controller to the ground and lazily strides his way to Maya.

"What do you want, peasant?" He groaned lazily. Then, he heard someone clearing their throat. Maya raised her hand and pointed her phone to his face. The boy widens his eyes as he sees the familiar woman on the screen.

"Mom?!" He whisper-yelled, try not to let the others hear. Maya nodded as she saw confusion in the younger eyes. She places her free hand on his shoulder as she brings him to the dining room for some alone time. She handed him her phone and pats his back assuringly. "Good luck." With that, she left them alone.

She walked back to the living room, joining the others who were now planning to play Jungkook's UNO cards. "Mind if I join?" Jungkook's eyes brightens at that and nodded happily at her. Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok however didn't.

"And why would we invite you in, peasant!" Jin spat and the others agreed. "Come on, how come Jungkook can and not me? That's not fair." She said pretend to act sad.

"It is fair. It's Jungkook's game, not yours so it's fair to let him play." Jimin replied coldly. "Fine. I guess you guys are just too scared that I would win against you all." Maya smirked as she challenges.