chapter-1 where the devil lives

Prologue

"Demons, angels, dreams turning real and to top them all the devil himself??? Is this a dream??? A long unending nightmare which ironically enough I have started to like!! Have I gone crazy or the world has really got that weird??"

"Believe me baby its not you , its the world!" He picked me straight off the floor and headed towards my bedroom or to say it correctly "our" bedroom bestowing me with sweet kisses on the way until it started to tickle me in the most secret places.

Rosaline's P.O.V

"I am the devil, you are looking for." His voice made me jump and I abruptly turned towards him trying to put my phone in my pocket but instead I dropped it on the floor in my haste.
He was there standing in front of me. The moment I had dreaded the most yet desired the most, had finally arrived. My breathing ceased for few minutes before I bent down to pick up the damn phone. My hands were cold and shaky although I had no idea why or maybe I did but I did not wanted to acknowledge. I straightened to my previous position. My heart rate was unusually fast and I felt little drops of sweat on my temples. It seemed a wave of heat had washed over my face while the cold November moon shivered outside the window.

"You were looking for me?" His soft erratic voice echoed in my ears and lingered there a little longer than required.

"Ye..s..yess" I babbled out.

"So tell me I am all ears".
The confidence in his words was triumphing within his sensual lips.

He leaned towards me ,his huge muscled body covering me entirely obstructing my view behind him.
I have seen him on other occasions but never did he stood this close to me and the fact that he was only wearing his trousers leaving his upper part of the body naked was making me ditzy with adrenaline rushing though my nerves!

"I wanted to talk with you for the wedding. I was wondering whether you would prefer rosses or lilies for the centerpieces?"
I somehow managed the words to come out of my mouth.

"Shouldn't it be better if you had gone to Angelica or Niel for this?"he said making the distance between us smaller.
He was moving towards me slowly with careful steps while I was backing at the same speed, awestruck by his presence. It was like a predator moving towards his half killed prey.

"Yes but none of them are here. So I thought may be you could help me..."

"See miss Liam I am afraid to say that I cannot help you here. You have come to the wrong person."

Hell thats true. I have come to the wrong person. But the person was not only wrong for giving this particular opinion but in every other aspects possible!
He is known for ruining other people's lives. Using them as he wanted to. He is known to be a self centered hypocrate. He is like those deadly predators who never let their prey escape by mistake. No doubt he is handsome. Infact that single adjective would not do him justice. He is not just good looking, he is perfect. Sure the definition of perfection differs but I don't think there would be many people who would disagree with me. Yes I am that sure and desperate!

Well coming to my present situation. I work as a wedding planner for an organization and last week I have been alloted the job of planning the wedding of a millionaire's brother and right now that millionaire was standing so close to me that I could almost hear his heart beat.
Mr Ethan Williams, the owner of this mansion and a few others, is not considered a creditable person. Yes he is filthy rich but reliable not quite so,until he sees a great profit in the deal you offer him and most part of the deal is supposed to be sex if you are a woman. Well that is what I have heard and also read about him . But then how reliable our magazines are we all know! Well according to the last magazine I read he was portrayed as the most in-demand Batchelor and a bad influence on women! No wonder women are crazy for him .
He is everything in one package. A devil in a human disguise. Not that he is of any interest to me as because unlike all the other women of Loss Angeles I hate his guts. Although I don't have any valid reason for this its just that I find him extremely selfish and arrogant and I am also aware of the damage he could bring to me.

"Miss liam ?? Are you there??" He was shaking my shoulders to pull me from my train of thoughts.
"Oh yes , its fine I guess the flowers would have to wait till either of the couple arrives." Saying this I tried to pull away from his closeness. But it was my ill luck that there was a power cut at that very moment and I will have to acknowledge that I am afraid of darkness. I know it sounds childish but then everyone has their weaknesses and mine is the fear of not able to see anything. I stayed where I was and I clutched Mr Ethans arms while his eyes sparkled in the dim moonlight which had started to fill the room. At that moment his face truly looked like a dangerous predator.

"Looks like you will have to wait a little longer." His face lit up with a smile.

Although it was a mean smile but still I will have to admit that he looked innocent and sexy simultaneously, there at that moment. And the fact that there was nothing innocent about him was slowly escaping my mind as I felt his breath on my left cheek. Why was he so close? What was in his mind?
Well that was not so hard to figure I guessed.
I took a deep breath and decided to leave from there as soon as possible before I was in some real danger.
But as I tried to move I felt his hand reach up to my face and next I felt his fingers caressing the corners of my lips. I was totally arrested by his move I must admit.
"You have a remarkable mouth miss liam , and eyes so cold that it could send the devil to hell! "
I must admit I was constantly giving him hard looks while trying to move away from him which I couldn't bring into action for some mysterious reasons.

Think Of The Devil...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara