chapter 7

Noah, the thing is, if I never met you, I would be sitting around my house miserable. No one to hang out with. You made me really happy. So happy that I forgot everything bad going on when I was with you. I had no worries. I trusted you with my life, even though we had just met.
This day, was so special to me, and like I have been doing, in case you forgot....

"Did you tell them we would be here?" Noah whispers.
"No," I start but then remember what happened.
"I told my mom when he was in the room," I roll my eyes at the thought.
"Let's just go," I say while glaring at Jack.
We walk, and I ignore them all. We make it out quickly ignoring conversations with them.
"What shall we do today?" Noah asks in a attempted accent.
I think before saying,
"Let's go on a BOAT!"
"And where do you have a BOAT?" He questions.
"I know a guy," I say winking.
He looks concerned, so I comfort him,
"Relax, you are new here. They have a boat running at certain hours," I start glancing at my watch.
"So meet me at the bay in 30 minutes," I smile.
"Sounds like a plan," he states not asking any questions.
"That's my mom, you sure you don't want a ride?" Noah asks me before going off to the car parked in front.
"I'm okay, thank you though, I'll see you in a bit!" I thank him and wave to his mom.
"Alright, see ya," he waves.
I wave back.
I check Life360 to see where my mom is. Still 5 minutes away. I swear I need to text her like 20 minutes in advance. I go on Snapchat and see Finns snap story. Finn and I had a complicated friendship. We were very alike, both sarcastic and all that, but he dated Millie. After they broke up it was kinda awkward because as I say, hoes before bro's. Millie is always my number one. So obviously I took "her side". Not that anything bad happened.
After clicking on his story, I see the one and only Jack.

To be honest, I really don't get what girls at my school see in him

To be honest, I really don't get what girls at my school see in him. He's not even nice. And they would all be mean to me, like he's literally my twin I am FORCED to live with him. I locate where they are sitting and look at them. Chosen catches my gaze and smiles. I smile back as he motion for me to come up, at first I shake my head but then see Jeremy smile and wave. He was one of my favorites out of the group. He always made me laugh and feel included.
I make my way up the stairs, ignoring the hostess' glare who has been all over their table.
"I haven't seen you in forever!" Jeremy exclaims in his cheery tone.
"A whole what? Two days!" I reply in the same cheerful tone.
"So what are you guys doing here?" I ask them.
"Eating," jack answers.
A give him a 'no duh' looks as he shrugs his shoulders.
"Eating and than going to the beach," Jaeden says in his pure voice.
I nod and smile.
"You can come if you want," finn chimes in.
A little taken back by his input, I inform them,
"Sounds like fun but I have plans, thanks though," I smiles.
"With who?" Chosen says bluntly.
"Probably her boyfriend," Jack says while taking a bite of his pancakes.
I rolls my eyes playfully as Jaeden sits there confused.
Jaeden has always been the most protective of me out of all of them.
"He's not my boyfriend for the thousand time. I don't go around telling everyone Sophia is your girlfriend when you hang out," I pointed out.
"That's different," Jack argues.
"How so?" I question.
"Grazer vs. Grazer. Who will win. Part 1278392," finn reports using a fork as a microphone.
"Me. Like always, well anyways I have to go," I say spotting my moms car.
They say bye and as I walk away I hear jack call out,
"Well I think Sophia and Wyatt are a thing so technically I won that," Jack says, not letting go of this.
I give him a thumbs up and head to the car.
"Hey Cass, how was breakfast," she asks as I step in.
"Great, Noah and I are going to go on the boat," I tell her.
"How fun," she answers.
The rest of the ride is silent, I just listen to the music until we pull into the driveway.
"Do you need me to bring you to the boat?"
"No I'm okay I'll ride my bike," I say before running into the house to change.
I put on a bikini and a black shirt with white shorts on. I grab my bucket hat and apply some sunscreen before heading out. I revive a text from Noah saying he just left. Perfect. I say goodbye to my mom as I fly through the door onto my bike.
I places my speaker in my basket and listen to "Lush Life".
After 5 minutes I see Noah waiting for me at the dock.
I smile as I lock my bike up next to his.
"Long time no see," he says.
"Too long," I smile back.
As we walk over to the boat, Noah asks,
"So, how did things go with your brother?"
"It was all good, I just don't know what's up with him, it's weird." I explain.
He nods his head.
We reach the boat and I give him the money.
"No I got it," Noah says.
"No you're good, don't worry about it," I reply.
Before he argues, I give the man our money and we walk on.
"You shouldn't of done that," he says.
"But I did," I smile at Noah.
We grab a seat and soon enough the boat starts to move.
"So, do you ever think about what you would change about yourself or tell your younger self?" I ask noah.
For some reason, this has been on my mind.
"I mean, sometimes. But at the same time, I'm happy where I am at now. Like if course, I would give some tips here and there," he tells me.
"Yeah, I guess," I sigh.
"What would you change?" Noah's asks me.
"A lot. Probably to not change going into middle school. I mean that's where I lost all of my friends, and Jack. I was too annoying I guess and couldn't please them enough to make them want to stay. Also to not be oblivious to the fact they didn't like me around all the time," I admit.
"Cass, nothing that happened was your fault. Okay? This world, it really sucks. And it's going to bring you down and give you a million reasons to stop trying. But you have to stay strong because you don't need to change. And you aren't going to please everyone, that's not your job, no matter how much you try. If it's meant to be, things will work themselves out. For now, just enjoy the moment. Plus, if that stuff didn't happen, you wouldn't of met me, and I'm pretty great," Noah winks.
I laugh a little.
"I guess you're right," I tell him, our eyes locking.
We were sitting in the far corner of the boat, where not many people were around.
"I know I am," he says, not breaking eye contact.
Noah, in that moment it was so perfect. You said the right things. That was one of my favorite things about you, you always knew how to make me feel better. This day was so special to me because of what happened next. I'm sure you remember.
That when I found myself leaning in. And he did the same. Our lips connected and that's when everything stopped. He was my only focus.
We pulled apart and a red tint filled our cheeks. We smiles and quickly looked away.
After a minute, Confused as to what we are I say,
"So...."
"So, Cassidy, would you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend?" Noah asks nervously.
It was cute, really cute.
The way the sun hit your eyes, and your smile. The damn smile.
"Of course!" I exclaim as he pulls me into a hug.
We make more small talk until the boat starts heading back.
"You know what that means!!" I say wiggling my eyebrows.
"Oh no..." he starts.
I called over a lady to take our picture.
With that, we talked the whole way home about everything.

Liked by milliebobbybrown, jaedenwesley, and 459 others

cassgrazer Instagram, this is @noahschnapp, Noah, this is Instagram
View all 64 comments

milliebobbybrown: STUNNING BFF
cassgrazer: COME HOME RN
noahschnapp: honored to make and appearance on the gram
cassgrazer: as u should 😌
sophialillis: HOTTIE
cassgrazer: love uuuuuu hang w me!
jaedenwesley: ahhh so this it the boat
cassgrazer: u betcha
finnwolfhard: nice hat
cassgrazer: ikr🥰

After getting off the boat, Noah and I say goodbye, giving one last final kiss. I check the time before rushing home, remembering my dad would be back.
This is was going to be epic.

long chapterrrr!!!! hope u all like it!!