Chapter 1

I open my eyes and feel a breeze of air and the sun shining through my window. I smile to myself. The best feeling in the world. Today is the first day of summer break. School was a rough this year. The first year of high school is finally over. Normally today Millie and I would so something but she is in Hawaii until the last week of July. So that sucks. We made a huge bucket list but her grandfather had gotten sick and they went to stay with him.
I get up and put on a bathing suit along with brushing my teeth and hair. I then put on shorts and an oversized t shirt on. When we were younger, me, Jack, and all of the losers would hang out and go to the beach and have a bomb fire at night to burn school work and all that. They still do that... just without me. It was 9:30 and the losers slept over. And no I'm not being mean, they are the ones to call themselves the losers. I walk down stairs to an empty house. They must have slept in the basement. We kinda have the party house. We got a pool, hot tub, and a pretty epic basement. My parents were at work, since my dads a doctor and my mom is a lawyer. The grind never stops for them. I made myself some pancakes and added Nutella on top. Because Nutella is the BOMB. I sit on the couch and watch Outer Banks. Millie and I watched the first few episodes when she was home. The issue was she thought John B was hotter when I was all for JJ. I tried to explain to her John B was the male version of Debby Ryan, but that didn't stop her.
10 minutes in I hear the boys come up. Sophia didn't stay the night, we still talk just not as much. I look back and smile slightly.
"Hey Cass!" Jaeden says.
"Hey Jae" I say smiling back.
I paused the show, which happened to be on Sarah Cameron's face.
"How was your night?" I ask them.
It was so awkward. Like no one made eye contact with me. Jaeden goes to say something but Jack cuts him off.
"It was fine,"
After a few moments I say,
"My night was great thanks for asking,"
Jack rolls his eyes.
"Yoooo Sarah Cameron hits different though," Finn breaks the silence after noticing the tv.
I laugh along with the rest of them.
"Hey Cass we're headed to beach in a bit if you wanna come," Jaeden tells me.
"Oh that would be gre-" I start.
"She has other plans, right Cassidy." Jack glares at me.
I look down and nod my head resuming obx.
The boys eat cereal making a mess and I could barely hear what was happening. JOHN B COULD BE DEAD FOR ALL I KNOW. They finish after 10 years and start to head out.
"Aren't you going to clean that up?" I ask them, mainly looking at Jack.
"Nope," he says popping the 'p', "you will," be finished smirking.
I pause my show ONCE AGAIN and walk over to him. I was heated.
"Jack what is your issue with me. We were best friends and now you treat me like your little pet?! I'm so sick and tired of you. Don't you ever think about other people? Because right now your just a selfish bitch." I scream at him.
He just looks at me unaffected while the others awkwardly stand there.
"And all of you," I say looking at all of them.
"What happened? I thought we were friends. Yet you all just left me. Jaeden I told you every single thing about my life. EVERYTHING. And you all just walked out on me." I yell once again in the verge of tears.
These guys were my day ones. I went through the best times and worst times of my life with them. How am I supposed to just let everything go. I tried to keep it in I just couldn't. I have no one to talk to.
"Whatever. We're leaving." Jack says directing everyone out the door.
"I hate you Jack,"
"Yep. Have a nice day Cassidy," the last things he said before shutting the door.
I hold in my tears, once again. I have gotten pretty good at it. Sometimes you just get to a point where you train yourself to not cry. Like an instinct. I knew I needed to make friends. But it's hard when it's summer vacation and you're 15 years old. So I do what I always do when I'm stressed or angry, which is everyday. I walked to the park.
Little did I know that would be the best and worst decision of my life...

first chapter!! Also I love Jack and everyone one on the cast hehe. Hope everyone has a great day!