Mingi and San looked up at each other with wide eyes.

There was nothing but silence. Even the soldiers had stopped moving, and instead were looking around curiously. 

Until, someone called out for them. "Who's there?!" A masculine voice asked angrily.

"San-"

"Mingi-" The two boys started to run, and in the process the two of them had separated from each other.

"Dang it." San thought as he found a bush and got inside it. He clutched his satchel to his chest and held his breath. San watched the feet of the guards run past him and finally exhaled.

San slowly looked around and found that he was at the same pond from before.

Oh okay.. I know my way back from here. San thought to himself.

"San." A voice called and San was tackled by a hug from Wooyoung.

"Woojin." San spoke and hissed in pain.

"Oh. Are you injured?" Wooyoung spoke and pulled away.

"Ah. Yeah. I fell." San mumbled. Wooyoung frowned.

"Oh." Wooyoung looked at the blood stain on San's elbow. "I can help." The prince took off the tie around his neck and wrapped it around San's elbow carefully.

"Um.. Woojin.. I'm really thankful but I can't stay for very long today." San spoke softly.

"Oh.. that's alright." Wooyoung smiled sadly. "But.. tomorrow?"

"I.. I don't know." San frowned. "But we can eat these together for now." San spoke and dug into his satchel to bring out the snack that his mother had packed.

"Okay.." Wooyoung spoke softly and the two of them sat down on their rock together.

"Can you feed it to me?" San asked with a soft smile and Wooyoung blushed. "Sure." He held a piece of the pastry up to San's mouth and San ate it gratefully.

"Thanks." San spoke and Wooyoung giggled.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth." He nudged the male but accidentally pushed his elbow.

"Ow!"

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" Wooyoung panicked and San smirked.

"Another piece please." San opened his mouth and Wooyoung fed it to him.

Moments later San saw that it was almost time for lunch.

"Woo." San spoke.

"You have to go?"

"Mhm." San spoke and got up. The two boys stepped forward for a hug.

"I'll see you soon, won't I?" Wooyoung asked.

"Of course Woojin." San spoke and placed his hands on the male's cheeks before kissing his forehead.

"Wh-what?" Wooyoung looked up at him in shock.

"My mom does that when I leave. She says it means that you'll come back."

"Oh." Wooyoung blushed and kissed San's cheek.

"What does that mean?" San asked curiously.

"Um.. I'll miss you." Wooyoung spoke shyly.

"Oh." San repeated the gesture on Wooyoung's cheek. "I really have to go. Bye Woojin."

"Bye San." Wooyoung spoke sadly and watched the male leave.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I hope you guys aren't annoyed by the amount of past being written LOL

But I like it, it's cute ;)

Take this cute pic 🥺