"Okay. I'll give you a 30 minute detention tomorrow as you still cooperated. You may leave now," the principal said smiling to the leader of the band.

Hailey quietly nodded and left waving to her bandmates.

"Lia. What's your side of the story. Is Daisy right?"

The girl with black hair nodded. "It was like she controlled me. Pressured me a lot of times. I fell into the peer pressure and it sucked. I didn't like it. I was pressured to flirt with guys. I had to follow her every move. I had to keep every dirty secret of hers. It really made my life miserable as well. The only thing I thought about was keeping my place as second girl. I was tired. No student should go through that."

"That's when I met Milly and Daisy. They let me vent to them. They made me stronger and they were much better friends than Zoey could ever be. I started having my own opinions agian. I started being open again. I missed that feeling."

"Hm...you followed her and did some bad things. Stay here for a bit."

"Henry, go to detention with Miss. Hailey tomorrow. You only cooperated."

"I watch what the rest of you do sometimes. I'll give you punishments based on that. Jake, 1 day suspension. Lia, 1 week suspension for the rest of the bullying. Also apology notes from you young lady."

Lia nodded, satisfied that her punishment wasn't big.

"Milly, 1 week for you as well. Daisy, 5 days for helping with the exposing. Liam, 5 days as well. Drew, you get 1 and a half week suspension. Zoey, you stay here."

"I'll mail your parents the slips and I will send your schedules. Get your books from your lockers. If you left something in a classroom, just come to me."

The rest of the students left except the blond girl. 

Zoey did her best to flatter their principal.

"Ma'am," the girl said fluttering her eyelashes. "Would you like to listen to my side?"

"No. I know you will lie Zoey. It's true that you made many students' here suffer. You're the main reason why kids go to the guidance counselor." 

The high school student scoffed. Her act dropped. "So?"

"For continuous bullying, acts of inappropriate things for your age, and endless actions of peer pressuring, you will have to be expelled."

"Wait...what?!"

Lia POV

I hated the meeting but I loved finally bursting those stuff out. 

I rushed home not talking to my mom in the car. She desperately tried to open me up. It didn't work.

When I unlocked the house, I rushed to my room and shut the door. I didn't even unpack my bag. I slammed my face into my pink pillow

"Honey," my mom said calmly.

"Y-you're not m-mad?" I asked her. That would shock me.

"No honey. Of course not. I remember you telling my about teasing other students. You get no contact with your friends for one day though. I want you to work straight tomorrow and talk to me."

"Ok, mom."

My mom slowly left the room. 

"Hey," I said grabbing her arm. "Can I talk with you?"

She turned back at me sitting down with me on the bed.

"Sure Lia. It's always okay to talk to your mom."

I ended up spilling everything to her that day.

Daisy POV

You: Hello

Elliot: Hi

You: So how are you going to confess to milly?

Elliot: i dont really know i want to make a BIG impression you know?

You: Why dont you try talking to each other?

Elliot: Oh. thats a good idea. 

You: you didnt think of that at first? smh

Elliot: Jeez! sorry I'll talk to her

You: ok Good luck my dude!

Now time to talk to my parents about my punishment-.