016.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

Zion puts Grace in her crib who fell a sleep on his chest. He sits down next to me and I fully turn my body towerds him and he does the same thing.

"so yesterday I started to act a little weird"

"Yeah I was Hella confused"

"I know. I'm just going to say it. I'm scared to jump in a relationship with you again-"

"Because I cheated back then"

"Y-yes"

A frightening silence appeared.

"I get it. But I really want things to work between us. I still love you, why can't you just believe what I'm saying?"

"I don't know. I really want to believe it. I really do"

"How about this. We'll start over again so I can win your trust back again"

"What do you mean?"

He holds my hand.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Yes!" I smile and he kisses my hand.

"The boys can watch Grace so there's no problem with babysitting!"

"When do you want to take me on a date sir?"

"How about Tomorrow night?"

"Can't.." I whine.

"Got a shoot tomorrow night."

"Then I'll go with you and after that we can just chill and watch a movie."

"Wait you really want to go to the shoot with me?"

"Yes if that's ok with you?"

"Yes afcourse"

"I have to go to the studio with the boys now so I should get going"

I walk with him to the front door and open it for him.

"So see you tomorrow?" he asks.

"Yeah." I smile.

"cool. Bye" he smiles.

"Bye"

I close the door and let myself fall on the couch. My heart feels so glowy. This gave me an energy boost.

I put on my R&B sort of Playlist and start cleaning up the place.

After two hours of cleaning up and listening to music, I finished. I woke up Grace and put her on the ground on her play plaid while I could cook dinner for me and her.

[Wednesday 3:30pm]

Its the day of me and Zion's date! I'm so excited for our new beginning. I just hope he will be honest to me. No secrets. No cheating. Just us. Us three together as a family. He's already being a really good dad to Grace and I'm so thankful for that.

I make myself ready for the shoot.

Zion is supposed to pick me and Grace up and drop Grace at the boys' house. Then I hopefully finish this shoot quickly and we can enjoy each other.

[5:33pm]

I waited for Zion to pick us up. In the mean time I posted a picture of my beautiful Babygirl.