009. LA Time

@ ALICIA.ARMON

Liked by missbaddierose, itskayla and 2

Liked by missbaddierose, itskayla and 2.467 others
Alicia.armon this picture was taken on my birthday trip these girls gave to me! I'm going to miss you guys❣️ @missbaddierose @itskayla
View all 476 comments

Missbaddierose I'm gonna miss you and little Grace🥺❣️
↪️Alicia.armon I love you💘

Itskayla LA is not ready for you🌴❤️
↪️Alicia.armon ❣️❣️

Zionkuwonu you're gonna be in LA?!

View more comments.

I kind of forgot Zion lives in LA.. I hope I won't see him there...

...

We landed safely and I collected our luggage. Grace has been crying since we landed and I don't know what's going on.

"What's wrong Babygirl?"

I rock her back and forth but it isn't working. With a quick pace I get outside looking for my uber.

"Miss Armon?"

I look to the side and see my Uber driver. He helps me get me, Grace and my luggage in the car and drives off to the new apartment.

The guy was so nice. He helped me get all my luggage up to the 4th floor into my apartment. I thanked him and he left. It's time to settle.

Zions pov

"Aye Zion, imma follow your ex, she's hot"

Nick yells from the living room. I walk out of the kitchen and sit across him. Brandon walks in too.

"which one?"

Brandon says laughing and sits down too.

"You mean Alicia? Yea I know, she's hot. I fucked up"

I start playing with my dreads.

"You need to fix things with her man. She took care of your kid all this time" Brandon says standing up leaving me thinking.

Nick starts talking.

"She's in LA right?"

"Yeah, I need to visit her"

"You sure she won't beat you up if you just show up?"

"I don't know. I kind of deserve it. But I have to talk with her"