About you!

First of all, I'd like to clarify that I am, in fact, Australian

First of all, I'd like to clarify that I am, in fact, Australian. My spelling may be a bit different to how you spell certain words if you aren't from Australia. Sorry for any inconvenience :D

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Name: (Y/n) (l/n)

Age: 15

Status: Alive

Gender: Female
(if you don't use she/her pronouns, feel free to imagine your own to replace them)

Height: (y/h)

Hair colour: (h/c)

Eye colour: (e/c)

Birthday: (y/b)

Personality: (Y/n) is cheerful and outgoing around her friends, but can seem very closed off and sheltered when it comes to meeting new people. She is very observant, and often finds herself overthinking many situations; hero related or not. When she's observing people it looks like she's glaring at them; this causes a lot of people to believe she dislikes them or is trying to pick a fight.

Likes: (y/l)

Dislikes: (y/d)

Quirk: Fairy (mutant/emitter)

Strengths: (Y/n) has a pair of seemingly delicate wings on her back. These wings are so thin they're transparent, but they can harden and have the same durability as a slab of obsidian and the sharpness of a sword. She also possess magical abilities a stereotypical fairy has, this includes the ability of flight, healing powers, and of course, the infamous pixie dust. She has two types of dust she can create. One allows her to makes things float, the other allows her to control plants. The pixie dust must land on the item she wants to float/control in order to be able to use it. For example, she could control tree roots if the dust lands on the lower part of the tree, or she could float someone by covering them in pixie dust. Her plant pixie dust is pink, and her floating pixie dust if silver. 

Weaknesses: (Y/n) is unable to fly when she hardens her wings, so they are very delicate and can easily be snapped if she is in flight. So far there is no evidence that her wings would grow back if one of them were to be broken off. They can heal if they're broken, but it is a very dangerous and delicate procedure. The pixie dust she makes is made up of her own energy, so she becomes exhausted and is prone to fainting after using too much. This is the same for her healing abilities; using it too much will drain her energy and cause her to faint. 

Family

Mother: Haruhi (L/n)