A minute later Khushi was squirming in the hold of Over Possessive Raizada as he sat on the bed with her perched on his lap making out with those tempting lips. The same lips which were tantalizing him throughout their afternoon tea.

At first, his woman appeared to be a little reluctant probably in fear of getting caught by his nosy family. But Arnav was now a pro at this. With expertise he coaxed Khushi to open up her lips to him, successfully seducing her to kiss him back.

When it became difficult for her to breath the dangerous creature let her go and kissed her neck enjoying her breathless form clutching his shoulders in a death grip.

Arnav...what if...someone....walks in on us...Aur aapne aise pehle to kabhi humein kiss nai kia...to ab kyun?
(Why did you kiss me like that...why was it so different from all our previous kisses?)

No..one..will do so....not at this time...princess...aur jahan tak kiss ki baat hai...
(And as far as the kiss is concerned then...)

Haan kiss...aisi kiss kyun kari apne?
(Yes the kiss.. why was this kiss so different?)

As the two struggled to catch their breath the OPR growled making Khushi lock eyes with his almost gold ones. Not letting go of her he laid on the bed and then pulled her on his stomach. Cupping her bewildered face the alpha male Raizada confessed the deepest emotion which resided in his heart to his one and only mate.

Kyunki pyar hogaya h tumse...
Jabse dekha h tbse..
(Because I am in love with you..since the time we met..)

Mohabbat krne lga hun..balki mohabbat bhi chota lafz h..
(I fell for you...no that is too small of a word to describe what I feel for you..)

Ishq hogaya tumse..ishq.
(I love you passionately...very passionately)

The man carefully observed every feature of her with great wonder. Her expressive twinkling eyes, her trembling swollen lips, and her crimson cheeks. His room turned silent for a long minute. The beast could clearly hear the shallow breaths of his beauty. He wiped the lone tear that fell from her eye pocket and continued to gaze into her hazel orbs.

Finally, after what felt like hours Khushi's hands left his shoulder and she sat upright making the man shift his position too, as he involuntarily snacked his arm around her waist in possessively.

Oh! Um...Acha...Shukria.
(Um...Okay...Thank you).

He lifted his eyebrow at the intriguing response of Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Really Khushi? I love you ke badle Shukria?
(I confessed my love and your response is a simple thank you?)

Woh woh...umm...Naniji ki dawai ka time hogaya hai. Hum chalte hain.
(The thing is...that...its time for Nanijis meds. I need to get going).

Surprisingly the monster within Arnav only smiled at the flustered behavior of Khushi Gupta. He calmly sat on the bed as she left his room in a rush. 

Run Khushi..run as much as you want. But you can only do that till I don't start chasing you because soon my primal self will hunt you down. So enjoy this little freedom of yours.

###

After having a filling meal the Raizada family retired to their rooms. However, Manorma Raizada was a different story. As her husband was busy attending a few business calls in the hall she chose to patiently wait for Khushi Bitiya. Being the Mami of the house she knew that this would be the perfect time to have a word with Khushi with no ears around to invade their privacy.