"I will, bambina. I will also call and text you as much as I can."- said Leonardo and placed his thumb under my chin, lifting my head up. 

"I love you, Cami."- he stated sincerely and I smiled softly.

"I love you, Leo."- I spoke and kissed him fondly as his hands pulled me closer. 

"Once I come back, I will love every inch of you."- he told me with irresistible smirk and I let one one of my own. 

"I will hold you to that."- I agreed gladly and he kissed me lovingly. 

I watched as he drove off and as soon as his car was out of sight, my mood because gloomy. I worked from home, not being in the mood to go out. 

Aaron kept me company, which I am grateful for. I chatted with hermanos, papa and Gretchen. I had 4 online meetings about skin care line and new makeup collection. 

Currently, I am in bed, wrapped up in sheets that smell strongly of Leonardo, much to my luck. 

Him. 

I have never through that it is possible to miss somebody that much. 

I feel empty, easily irritable and angered. I want Camila to be in my arms, but I have to suck it up for 3 days at most hopefully. I could take her, but it is way too dangerous; I can't take any risks. 

While I am away, I doubled the security of the house and her headquarters, added 3 more bodyguards to her. I want Cami to be safe and sound. 

After the day, that consisted of long flight, 2 meetings, long workout, I showered and plopped on bed, still in a towel. Camila and I exchanged a lot of sweet, reassuring texts, but God, I could really use her comforting, relaxing embrace. 

My phone buzzed and I picked it up, smiling at the sender. 

"How are you, Leo? Please, tell me that you are safe."- it said and I smiled wider. She is so precious.

"I am fine, bambina, I promise. I am just tired and miss you insanely."- I texted her and reply came in very soon. 

"I miss you greatly, baby. But I can lighten up your mood."- it said and I smirked at my little seductress. 

In no time, I got very provocative picture that got me aroused faster than I could blink. 

Camila is in lacy, wine coloured lingerie: pretty neck and well-defined collarbones; round and perky, ideally firm, comely chest; slender waist; flat stomach; dainty and beautiful hips; nicely shaped, toned, firm ass that looks fucking delectable; long, slim legs. Sun-kissed, silky, clear, dewy skin is exposed, asks to be touched and kissed. Light blonde, velvety, shiny hair is in elegant waves that I love so much. 

She is sprawled across black, silk sheets of our bed, looking extremely graceful and erotic. The position offers clear view of her flawless curves that are in all the right places, looking divine.

Cazzo, I want to worship her. I want to touch her, kiss her, love her, have my way with her.

"You better brace yourself, principessa. You will not be leaving our bed for a very long time as soon as I am back."- I told her, meaning every word. 

She can tease, but fuck, I will make sure she gets good treatment for that. 

"I am looking forward to that."- she answered and I smirked at my little temptress. 

Now I have to take care of my hard-on. I ran my hand through my damp hair and couldn't wipe smirk off my face. I am most definitely definitely keeping the picture. 

When I was about to take cold shower, Martin waltzed in my suite. 

"What did she send you?"- laughed idiot as he scanned me and I smirked at the memory. 

"What are you doing here?"- I asked; no way I am sharing what got me aroused. It is between me and Camila. 

"Here is info on their base. They have little guards there, but they do keep lots of guns there."- said Martin with smug look on his face. 

I took the file and before leaving, he looked at me with idiotic grin. 

"Jerking off will work better than shower."- stated Martin and dashed out. 

I rolled my eyes at the fool and went to take a shower. When I was done, I put on underwear and did my routine. Then, I went to bed and began texting with my bewitching wife. As she said that she is almost asleep, I couldn't miss the opportunity to hear her angelic voice and see her gorgeous face once before before the day ends. 

"Hey, angel."- I said with smile as I looked at my cutie, who is holding my pillow tightly and is dressed in my t-shirt..

"Hi, baby."- spoke with dazzling smile Camila. 

"You look cozy."- I chuckled and noticed our little devils closely to her. 

"Could have been even cosier in your embrace that I miss insanely."- pouted adorably Cami and I smiled softly at her. 

"I miss you too, bambina. I will be back as soon as I can."- I told her and she sighed sweetly.

"Be safe, please."- pleaded Camila as tear rolled down her perfectly sculpted cheek. 

"I will, principessa. I love you very much."- I answered, meaning everything I said. 

"I love you with all my heart, Leo."- spoke lovingly Cami.

We chatted more until she fell asleep at what I smiled widely in happiness. I left the FaceTime on for many reason, a few of which are: I miss her; I will take what I can get for now; I need to know that she is safe. 

I read the file and analysed it, adding small changes to our plan, honing it to perfection. After I was done, I laid on my side and stole glance at the love of my life, who is sleeping peacefully while hugging my pillow, looking cute and winsome. In some time I drifted off to sleep.