I need this everyday: that peace of mind that Camila grants me, relaxation, her love and tenderness, such cozy and comforting atmosphere. Just her and I, no-one else. She is my heaven, my home. 

Cami rubbed my chest so softly and lovingly; I laid my face in her velvety hair and took a deep breath of its divine smell - vanilla and hazelnut. 

"When are you leaving?"- hesitantly asked Camila, nuzzling into me more. 

"Tomorrow."- I sighed as I wrapped my arms around her dainty frame. 

It split second I was hugged tightly with her breathtaking face in my neck. I sighed and hugged her just as tightly. 

I know that she is aware of my responsibilities and what I do; I know that she is doing her best to be rational and understanding. But I also know that it must not be easy for her: I leave with no guarantee of coming back. If I was in her place, I would lock her in a tower with fucking dragons as guards. 

"Please, come back to me."- whispered Camila, sounding unutterably scared and worried, while her hold of me tightened. 

"I will always come back to you, angel. We have so much to do, to see, to experience. I will never leave you. "- I stated honestly and meaningfully. 

The thought of not seeing the love of my life anymore is far more torturous than any pain one can possibly go through. I will do my best to come back to her. 

"I can't loose you, Leo. I need you."- cried softly Cami and I delicately kissed her shoulder a few times.

"You won't. Everything will be just fine, bambina. We will be together at all times."- I reassured both of us and she nodded. 

We held each other, savouring the comfort and love. After some time vivid green eyes locked on mine and I kissed those full lips affectionately and softly, getting the same treatment. 

"I love you with all my heart, Leo."- spoke against my lips Camila before pecking them lovingly.

"I love you immensely, Cami."- I stated and kissed her forehead. 

Her.

We relaxed more before getting out. I did our routine for us, we put on underwear and I got dressed in my silk pjs that consist of shorts and crop-top. I brushed my hair and went to Leonardo, who is already in bed. 

He wrapped me in his arms and cuddle me. I grinned widely and hugged him tightly: his attractive, spicy fragrance is everywhere - pillows, covers, air - and the  It is perfect. 

"Have I told you that you have incredible bum, bambina?"- asked Leonardo, making me laugh at his seriousness about such topic. 

"Grazie."- I giggled as his hand rubbed my bum gently, patting it occasionally.

"You are perfect from head to toe, principessa."- spoke Leo and kissed my forehead when I looked at him.

Chatter flooded while we cuddled before drifting off to sleep. 

The next day. 

I woke up with Leonardo, full-on determined to spend as much time with him as I can before he leaves, which was not a lot sadly. 

"I will be back as soon as I can, angel."- assured me Leo with sweet smile and kissed my cheek.

"Be safe, please. Take care of yourself, don't skip meals, stay hydrated, stay away from danger, I am begging you."- I spoke pleadingly in his chest while holding him with everything in me.