Caught (Prt. 1)

Warnings: sexual references, coarse language

Tags: Voyeur, Solo Hand-job, Harry masturbating

Summary: You come home one evening, not realising that your roommate is jacking off to the thought of you...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Highlight here & ask questions

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

In the evening I had come home to my shared apartment with Harry - a close friend of mine and the guy I had secretly been in love with for over three years. He was my best-friend, but also the guy I could see myself spending the rest of my life with.

But he wasn't down for commitment, he wasn't that type of guy. Summer flings and one night stands were his likings, always were but it seemed he had toned down on the flings and one-night stands, hinting that he was crushing on a girl. He hadn't told me who she was, nor was he planning too but he said that when he knew her feelings, he'd immediately tell me.

I never told him that I liked him - it would ruin everything between us and considering he has feelings for someone else, I wasn't going to embarrass myself any further.

That night though, I had come home and music was blasting loudly from Harry's room. He hadn't heard me come in nor had he heard me slam the door shut. I shrugged my cardigan off and chucked my shoes aside, before ambling towards his room. I was planning on telling him too turn Bruno Mars' Gorilla off, when I caught sight of something that made me gasp.

Harry laid naked on his bed, eyes clenched shut and his hand wrapped around his thick c*ck. I didn't want to watch him, but I was intrigued by him, fascinated that I silently watched him.

"Urgh," he would groan now and again probably feeling the pressure emitted from within. I got turned on, from hearing his groans too see him jerk himself off. The thing that surprised me and turned me on, was his c*ck. I'm going to be completely honest and say; I have always locked c*ck. I don't know why - I find them beautiful and sexy and pleasing to the eye, and Harry's was pleasing too my eye.

My thoughts were interrupted when Harry silently groaned again, but this time someone's names slipped from his lips. "(Y/N)..."

I stopped breathing; he wasn't referring to me...was he? I asked myself. I could sense him getting closer and closer and every so often he'd glance at his c*ck and moan my name. I convinced myself it was another (Y/N) - the girl he liked. He only saw me as a mate.

As Harry was reaching the final stages of his climax, he didn't finish as my phone rang loudly causing me to curse and stumble backwards. Harry's eyes briefly flickered towards the door, before he cursed. He got too his feet, grabbing his boxers whilst I had fallen over my own feet in an attempt to make it look like I wasn't listening to his sexual pleasure. I retrieved my phone and answered it, getting to my feet and walking towards the living room hastily. Harry appeared in the hallway, clad in boxers and watching me intently - his hard on c*ck visible through the black material.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Vote / Comment / Add to Reading Lists / Share

Follow twitter: _brokenstyles