In the Kitchen

Warnings: sexual content, strong language

Tags: Masturbating, Hand jobs, Cheeky Harry

Summary: The boyfriend's horny, and touches himself to you, but nothing feels better than having someone else touch you.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Highlight here & ask me a question

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It was the afternoon and you were only wearing one of Harry's top - his KISS top and a pair of your favourite knickers that he secretly loved.

You were at the sink, washing the dishes but hadn't realised that Harry was standing behind you on the other side of the counter. His eyes roamed down your body; checking out your figure and the legs that were wrapped around his torso not long ago. His below region grew, the lust forming inside of his body. He loved how you said his name, how responsive you were too him when he pleasured you and the way you moaned like crazy when he thrust inside of you.

Harry's hand slowly moved down too his boxers; and he quietly hissed as his hand palmed himself through his boxers. He continued to admire your beautiful appearance, wanting nothing more than to fuck you senselessly. His hand then slid into his boxers, where he gripped his c*ck and began to slowly pump, imagining it was your hand instead of his.

His figure leaned against the frame of the door and he closed his eyes, remembering the dirty little things you would say too get him off.

Whilst he was doing that, you felt his presence from behind and turned to see him. Your eyes widened and a smirk appeared on your face. You continued to watch him, being aroused by your man. The way his head tilted back, mouth agape and eyes shut tightly.

"Urgh," he slightly moaned before checking on you to see if you had heard but he was greeted with your eyes. He came to a stop, leaving his hand in his boxers before staring awkwardly at you. He had just been caught jerking off. "Uh..."

"Well? Continue." you encouraged him turning your body around watching him. His eyes met yours and he could see the lust in them. Giving him a cheeky wink, you grinned at him before nodding your head for him to continue the process. He shook his head, walking over too you, his hand retrieved from his boxers.

"Finish me off," he whispered leaning in and grasping your hips. He made sure you could feel his erect c*ck and the feeling against your lower region made you squirm and moan quietly too yourself. His lips attached themselves too your neck, sucking ever so slowly and gently. You loved it slow with him and he knew it, because you could feel every touch he gave. His hands removed themselves from your waist, grasping yours and bringing them between you.

His groin slightly moved from your lower region and he brought your hands towards the waistband of the boxers. "Come on love," he whispered huskily into your ear before gently biting your ear-lobe. He pulled back slightly, once your hands touched his V-line. He moved his boxers slightly down, with your help before they were off and on the titled floor.

Harry took your more dominant hand and watched you intently. "Touch me," he pleaded and you obliged gently grabbing a hold of his c*ck. Your fingers wrapped around him, slowly going up and done loosening but then tightening when you wanted. "Urgh, shit." he cursed throwing his head back a little.

You kind of enjoyed watching your man come undone at your very touch. The way he swore when you accidentally tightened your grip around him, when you tease his tip with your index finger and how you got him off doing the one thing he loved.

"Oh, baby..." he muttered as he leaned his head in the crook of your neck. You kissed his shoulder-blade and his neck as your hand continued faster and faster. Harry's body was slightly shaking a little, his other hand gripping the counter-top behind you. "P-please baby," he moaned loudly as he pulled back a little. Your free hand came up and wrapped your fingers around his neck bringing him down for a kiss. His mouth moved against yours as you pumped him faster than ever.

"Shit," he groaned loudly breaking the kiss. "Sh-shit, d-don't stop. Urgh." he groaned watching your hand. As your hand hastily went up and down his c*ck, tightening your grip around it, he twitched in your hand before cumming.

"Urgh, fuck." he groaned shaking slightly. You removed your hand from his c*ck and kissed him tenderly on the lips. His hands, gripping your hips tightly. "Thank you," he mumbled against your lips.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Follow me for more erotic stories - BXDSTYLES