Temptation (Prt. 1)

Warnings: sexual content & strong language

Tags: Submissive Harry, unfaithful husband, temptation, Woman in Control, maid, dirty & blow-job, infidelity

Summary: Harry and his wife haven't been having sex for weeks now, which leaves Harry sexually frustrated. His mind suddenly snaps when he finds the house maid, touching herself in the master bedroom.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Highlight here and ask me a question

Note: Well, it's about time I wrote a Daddy one-shot for y'all, don't you think?

DO NOT KINK SHAME + the song is lit! Totally inspired this x

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sunlight filtered through the blinds of the master bedroom, the warmth of the rays falling on her body as she touched herself to the thought of the man of the house.

She wanted to be caught, she wanted him to snap and she wanted him to lose control and have his way with her.

For her, all of this was a game. Messing around with husbands, seeing who was loyal and who was unfaithful.

Harry Styles was a challenge, but she liked a challenge.

She had been watching Mr. and Mrs. Styles for a while now. She was working later than usual, their nights spent sleeping rather than having sex. She could tell that Mr. Styles was frustrated, sexually frustrated and it was what she wanted. She wanted to push him, tease him until he reached his limit.

She knew what she was doing was risky – but she was a nymphomaniac among other things and she was curious, wanting to explore her sexual pleasures and desires. At the end of the day, she had nothing to do and if Mr. Styles wanted to continue whatever they started, if he gave in to temptation then she reckon he could pay her a little extra to stay quiet.

Nothing better than a guilty man.

Her thoughts are interrupted when the sound of the front door opens, a man's voice echoing through the emptiness and silence of the house. She pushed aside her nerves, waiting until he wandered into his bedroom to see her, being the vixen she was.

"Alright Daniel, thank you."

Footsteps got closer, as she imagined Mr. Styles' furrowed brows at the silence. "[Y/N]?" he called out into the empty space, the distance between him and her getting smaller. "[Y/N] where are you?" he asked again.

Harry stopped short, dropping his trench-coat in pure shock at the image before him. Eyes widening as he took in the woman on the seat inside his large bedroom.

"Good afternoon Mr. Styles," she purred with a smirk falling on her lips. Despite her confident façade she was shaking internally – from the pleasure and his silence.

Harry's eyes looked down at the hand that was pleasuring her between, her fingers slowly rotating her clit before moving inside her p*ssy.

"Did you have a lovely day?" she asked.

He was baffled and his response, which was silence, made her smile to herself. She had him. She finally had him and she couldn't wait.

"W-what the fuck!" Harry stuttered, his voice low as he looked from her fingers to her face.

"Did you not have a good day sir?" she questioned in an innocent tone. She continued to pleasure herself, as she talked to him as if everything was normal.