Reputation

Warnings: sexual references, coarse language

Tags: Alternative Universe, Orgy, Threesome, GirlxBoyxGirl, GirlxGirl, Multiple sexual encounters, Drug & Alcohol use, Rough, Various positions, Derogatory terms.

Summary: Consumed by the drugs, consumed by the alcohol and consumed by lust...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Highlight here & ask me questions

*Note: All I can say is...RIP Me.

COMMENT | VOTE | Add to reading list
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Harry Styles exhales the toxic smoke he inhaled, into the clouded atmosphere. His head fell backwards and moved forwards whenever he moved it, feeling heavy.

He watched with hooded eyes, two women make-out on the carpet before him, allowing two other women to drape themselves over him. He was naked, his thick c*ck being sucked by two different women.

His band mates, Alexander Cross, Jace Williams, Quentin Clancy and Xavier Henderson were in the same boat as him.

Alexander was fucking a dark-skinned woman in the missionary position, Jace shoving his c*ck in the mouth of another woman, Xavier and Quentin were fucking a woman together, Xavier's c*ck lodged in the woman's mouth and Quentin taking her from behind.

The band Systemz spent majority of after-show nights consumed by narcotics and women. Harry Styles was the front man of the world's most infamous rock n' roll band. Women and men flocked to him, worshipped the man as he was a God, as if he had created the world right there and then. But he didn't care for people, he was closed off and quiet majority of the time. The man they saw, who carried himself on stage and got wild, was a quiet and lonely man who threw himself in his music and woman.

So, on this Friday night, he allowed himself to bask in the pleasure of the women who sucked him off.

"Mhmm, would you like us to ride you baby?" Asked the red-head who was stroking his c*ck, as her blond friend licked the tip.

"Mhmm, you know I would Sweetheart," he drawled smiling widely, delirious, as he watched the blond remove herself and watch her red-head friend mount Harry's length. He placed his cigarette between his lips, slouching on the couch, grasping the woman's hips and moving her against him.

The woman's mouth fell open, feeling Harry's thick c*ck inside of her wet p*ssy.

The sounds of moans, groans, screams of pleasure, and a rock n' roll CD sounded throughout the house. The air tainted by smoke.

Harry felt nothing but absolute pleasure as he watched the red-head ride his c*ck well, her blond-haired friend sucking her friend's small breasts. The blond moves her mouth from her friend's breasts to Harry's lips, who hands his cigarette to the red head to enjoy and the pair start making out as her friend moans into the atmosphere, inhaling the smoke, joined by the various women being pleasured.

Jace was now fingering the woman who sucked him off, grasping her tits tightly as she cursed and threw her head back. Alexander groaned in pleasure releasing his cum all over the dark-skinned woman's breasts, whilst his eyes wandered over to Quentin and Xavier who had switch sides by now. Quentin cursing under his breath, as he gripped the woman's dark-brown hair, moving himself inside of her mouth as Xavier fucked her from behind, his eyes rolling back as he felt the tightness of her.

Harry watched his friends, as the blond sucked on his neck, probably leaving a mark there. He smirked to himself as Alexander watched another woman suck his c*ck clean. Harry moaned, throwing his head back as he felt his climax reaching before grasping the red-head's hips and thrusting quicker into her, moaning loudly as he released his semen inside her wet p*ssy sparking her own orgasm. The two came down from their high, but Harry was still horny. He pushed the red-head woman off of him, standing to his feet, letting the woman and her friend pleasure themselves.

Harry wandered groggily through the space, before reaching another woman. She was beautiful, as most of the women, but she had dark-skin and intense brown eyes. She was perched on the counter of the kitchen, her tits hanging as she sat naked with a cigarette and drink. She heard footprints walking to her, before noticing Harry standing by the frame of the door, gripping his wet c*ck.

"Hello..." she grinned kissing her lips raising a brow as she watched Harry grip and stroke himself.

"I was wondering if you could clean me, love,"

She chuckled softly, placing her cigarette and drink down, before sliding off the counter and walking towards Harry.

"And... what's in it for me?" She questioned, letting her hand outline an inked design on his chest, as he continued to touch himself.

"I'll fuck you in this room?"

•••

THREE WEEKS LATER

•••

Harry thrust his c*ck into the woman in front of him, losing himself in the feeling of her p*ssy gripping him.

"Fuck Styles!" The woman cursed, arching her back as she felt the build of her orgasm.

The pair had been fucking for an hour and half so far, and she knew it would be more given Styles' reputation.

"Yeah, baby? You gonna fucking cum for Daddy slut?" He asked her, slowly his thrusts, teasing the woman, before stopping his thrust and allowing himself to be buried inside of her. "Oh fuck, you feel so good! So. Fucking. Wet." He groaned resuming a leisurely pace of his hip.

The pair were in the woman's office, her business attire torn from her body, as she allowed the rockstar to take her body on her desk.

"Oh fuck, you're such a naughty whore letting me fuck you at work," he groaned into her ear.

"Fuck, D-Daddy I'm there..." she moaned loudly, releasing her orgasm around Harry's length.

"Fuck, get on your knees slut!" He growled, and the woman followed his orders, kneeling against the carpeted floor and taking Harry's length into her mouth. "Fuck...." Harry groaned, throwing his head back and enjoying the feeling. He could feel her tongue work around his length, the head reaching the back of her throats before he could finally feel his climax reaching and released his semen inside of her mouth. With a groan, he held her head in place and continued to shoot all he had into her mouth, before removing himself and ordering her to swallow.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LMAO I feel as if there might be a story behind this whole thing, but I am not entirely sure if I should explore it at all.

Sorry this was rushed, I hadn't posted something for you guys so I really wanted to.

BTW - Harry is 24 here in Australia, maybe I should write a Birthday Sex scene or something. But nothing cliche and boring, something fun and un expecting.

Follow me for more erotic stories - BXDSTYLES