"Thank you so much Prince of Gwacheon. We would not know what will happened to our Crowned Princess if you were not there." The Queen thank the Prince with all of her heart as she felt so thankful to Prince of Gwacheon.

"You are most welcome, Your Majesty. I did what I should do. Furthermore, It is my duty as a educated Prince in the doctor course." I smiled to the King and Queen. We were having some conversation and the King and the Queen left.
End of flashback(End of his POV)

Princess Y/N wake up and straight up sat down on her chamber like nothing happened. That makes the Prince of Gwacheon startled, a lot.

Princess Y/N look at Prince of Gwacheon and smirked. That moment the Prince noticed her black eyes which makes the Prince scared of her.

"H-how a-a-are y-you feeling n-now, P-p-p-princess?" The prince asked Princess Y/N although he scared of Princess Y/N.

Princess Y/N smirked wider and makes the prince wanted to screamed so bad.

"I am fine. What your name? I'm sure you are a prince." Princess Y/N said while still smirking.

"I-I am P-prince Kim S-eokjin. Prince of G-gwacheon." Prince Seokjin scolded himself internally for stuttering in front of Princess Y/N.

Princess Y/N can see that Prince Seokjin is scared of her. She smirked.

"So, you know me,hm?" Princess Y/N stared Prince Seokjin into his soul. "Y-yes, Princess." Prince Seokjin stuttering again.

"Hm, interesting." Princess Y/N smiled but Prince Seokjin found it as a creepy smile.

At that moment, the door opened revealing Prince Taehyung. He is shocked to see the black eyes of Princess Y/N.

Prince Taehyung was about to asked but cut off by Prince Yoongi and Prince Jungkook entering the chamber.

Prince Yoongi notice Princess Y/N's black eyes which makes him shocked too.

"Princes, we need to go somewhere now. Follow me." He said while dragging his little brother, Prince Taehyung with him.

"You need to come too." Prince Jungkook said and dragged Prince Seokjin with him as Prince Seokjin cannot move from the afraid building up in him.

Princess Y/N watched every move and listen to every words they said. She smirked again.

"That Prince Seokjin guy knows me. Interesting." Princess Y/N said as she walked out from her chamber and started to roamed around the palace.