"We'll come back for it" I said, we hopped in my car and began driving. After 30 minutes in the car and 15 minutes of Keri asking where I was taking her we finally arrived to the carnival.

"This is so sweet of you Chris, I should be bringing you here!" Keri said as we got out the car.

"Nah I just want you to chill out have fun and not think about the craziness that's going on" I said with a smile.

"Your too nice, what happened to the horny flirty Chris?" She asked as we walked to the stand to get our wrist bands.

"He still here, I'll bring breezy out for you if you want" I said moving close to her and whispering in her ear.

"No thanks I'm good" she said quick.

1 HOUR LATER...

After playing a couples games and winning Keri a teddy bear, we ordered some food and sat at the picnic table and ate.

"I'm glad we came here the best part is no paparazzi" Keri said eating some nachos.

"Yeah it's cool here, no one really pays attention to the celebrities" I said drinking some pepsi.

"So wassup with your tour and album?" She asked.

"The album drops next month and I go on tour June 3rd"

"So your gonna be on tour with me?" She asked and I nodded.

"I didn't know your tour was crossed with mine" I said.

"Me either, I know that wayne and Ty gone be there"

"And of course Beyonce and Keyshia Cole" I added.

"Yeah, I can't wait" Keri said.

"Sooo that song you wrote" I said.

"O yeah I'll sing it to you" she said then singing the first verse and chorus, I could tell its about Terell.

"That's amazing you should record it" I said and she smiled.

"Its that good?" She asked kinda shocked and I nodded.

"Yeah its amazing how you put your heart into that song" I said and she blushed, after we finished eating and talking we drove back to the studio so Keri could pick up her car.

"Thanks for everything Chris, I really had fun today" Keri said when we pulled up to the studio.

"No problem" I said looking her in the eye.

"I'll see you soon" she said then opening up the car door but I gently grabbed her by her arm.

"Wait, I was wondering if we could go out some time" I said and she thought for a minute.

"You mean like a date?" She asked and I nodded.

"Only if it's cool with you" I said.

"Yeah we can go out sometime" she said with a slight smile.

Ight I'll call you later" I said.

"Ok bye" she said kissing my cheek and going off to her car.

___________________ Keri P.O.V.

I couldn't believe I said yes to going out with Chris, don't get me wrong he sexy and all but right now with everything going on a relationship is the last thing on my mind. I am kind of falling for Chris but in a way I'm ready to focus on myself and my career, maybe I'm moving too fast I mean I just got my heart broken by the guy I wanted to marry and spend my life with. When I got home I sat my things down and threw on some joggers and a white crop top and put my hair in a ponytail, I really was worn out from everything and I need to vent to someone so I called Alex.