Chapter 3

Keri P.O.V.

NEXT MORNING...

Last night was crazy and I'm badly bruised, I checked my phone and had hella missed calls and notifications from Twitter. Calls from my mom and Alex, I guess the media found out about what happened. My head was pounding and I really didn't feel like going to the studio, but I know I have to get this album done. I took care of hygiene and put on a white crop top that said "BOSS CHICK" on it and my black skinny jeans with my converses and my white jean jacket. I flat ironed my hair and did my makeup, I have bags under my eyes from crying and staying up all night. I didn't really have a appetite to eat anything so I just drove straight to the studio. When I got there I noticed that Chris's White Audi wasn't parked in its usual spot, I walked into the studio and went over to the secretary.

"Keri are you ok?" She asked.

"I seen the news last night-"

"Im ok, did Chris come in yet?" I said cutting her off.

"He called in sick today" she said.

"Oh ok, I'm gonna go work on the song" I said before leaving the desk. Since I wasn't in the mood to work on My One Night Stand, I took the time to write out my feelings.

3 HOURS LATER...

While writing my feelings out, my phone started to ring. Chris was calling.

"Hello?" I said answering on the third ring.

"Hey I'm sorry I couldn't come to the studio today I had to meet up with my manager to talk about my tour" He said.

"It's ok, I actually don't feel like working right now"

"How are you feeling?"

"Emotional and physically broken"

"I'm sorry that the whole situation even happened, if I got there earlier the whole thing wouldn't have happened"

"Chris it's not AT ALL your fault, don't blame yourself for his actions" I began saying.

"You saved me from a situation that could have scarred me for life, thank you so much" I said.

"No problem, I got you" he said causing a small smile to form upon my face.

"If you need anything don't hesitate to call me, no matter what it is I'm here for you" Chris said.

"Thanks your so sweet"

"I know" He said acting all cocky.

"Ok Mr.Niceguy I gotta go I'll text you later or something"

"Ard" He said then we hung up, after writing my feelings out I noticed that I rhymed with my words.

I wish I could rip out a page of my memory

'cause I put to much energy in him and me

Can't wait till I get through this phase

'cause it's killing me

To bad we can't re-write our own history

Such a mystery when he's here with me

It's hard to believe I'm still lonely

Chance's fading now, patience running out

This ain't how it's supposed to be

I'm having nightmares from sleeping with the enemy