Chapter 6

Keri P.O.V.
FEW WEEKS LATER...
With everything that's been going on these past couple of weeks, I've been able to channel my pain with my new record out "Energy" that's gonna be having a video coming out soon. "My one night stand" has been #1 for 4 weeks straight and has over 200,000 downloads on itunes, Chris and I are gonna have a summer tour for it and the video will be released this week. I'm in New York right now working to promote my album, Chris is home but decided to fly out tonight to see me.I ain't gone lie I been missing my baby, yeah we still have not told anyone were together right now just for the sake of the media and work. After leaving the radio station interview, I grabbed a bite to eat with a good friend of mine Sevyn Streeter.
"Hey Ms.Popular" She said hugging me.
"Hello there Ms.NumberOneSingle" I shot back and we lightly laughed, Sevyn has been on her grind and she now has her single out called "It Won't Stop" She's known Chris on a personal level for years and their good friends.
"Yass darling it feels good" she said trying to be fabulous, we got our table and took our orders.
"It's been so long since I've been in New York" I said sipping in my tea.
"Honey it's been months since I've seen you, wassup?"
"You know working and trying to get my head right"
"Tell me what happened with Terrell"
"Girl, he just been doing me all wrong and I had thay incident that happened that night I'm just glad we over now" I said not wanting to go into details.
"Yeah I understand you know me and my ex were just so dysfunctional and chaotic and when we broke up I felt my world shatter before my eyes, I couldn't do anything anymore" Sevyn stated, Sevyn and I can comnect in so many ways.
"You know I'm here for you girl" She added.
"Same with me you know we riding till the wheels fall off" I said and we laughed.
"So let's toast to being single, being beautiful, and focusing on work" Sevyn said holding up her glass of Lemonade.
"I can't toast to that Sev" I said and she looked at me like Kermit.
"So you telling me you seeing someone, or you feel ugly, or you give up on music which one cause if I gotta track you down-"
"Sev I've been seeing Chris for the past 3 months or so" I said and her eyes grew wide and a kool aid man smile cam across her face.
"Ahhh!!! I knew y'all would get together soon" She screamed and I shushed her.
"No one knows yet, we haven't told the media or any one else for that matter" I explained and she nodded.
"I understand why I mean with his Rihanna situation and your Terell situation the media getting all up in y'all face is the last thing y'all need" Sevyn said, lunch with Sev was great and when I got back to my hotel I turned on the news and seen that they were discussing the BET awards and the performers that were gonna be performing. Of course Chris was performing with a couple of other artist, what I didn't expect was them saying I would be performing. Its been so long since I've performed at the BET awards, I was so happy that I started jumping up and down.
Few Hours Later...
Chirs P.O.V.
I just got off the plane and I can't wait to see my baby, it's been over 3 weeks since I've seen her in person. My driver dropped me off at my hotel so I could get settled in, I took a shower and put on some grey joggers and a black t-shirt with my black and white converses and my black snapback. I pulled my phone out and called Keri.
"Hello?" She said answering on the 3rd ring.
"Baeee" I said and she laughed.
"Heyy bae please tell me your here" Keri whined sounding like a 5 year old.
"Yes I'm here, where you wanna go?"
"I wanna go to the movies then we can just chill"
"Chill fuck chilling we gone get freaky" I said dead ass serious but Keri laughed, we haven't had sex in over 3 weeks I need some ass before I go back.
"Whatever yo horny ass, come get me I'm at Starlight hotel"
"I know where that's at I'll be there in 10 minutes" I said before we hung up. I pulled up to the hotel and got Keri's room number and headed up the elevator, when I got to her door I knocked twice before she opened it. She jumped in my arms hugging me hard asf, I knew she missed me.
"Baeee I missed you so much" she said in between kisses, all these kisses got me feeling some type of way.
"I missed yo ass too big head" I said and she laughed then moved aside so I could come in.
"Shut up my head is not big with yo long ass neck" she said as we walked over to the couch, I laughed and we sat down.
"I see you doing big things out here" I said and she smiled.
"I'm proud of you" I added.
"Thanks" she said climbing over to me and laying her head on my chest.
"So you know I want something right?" I said with a mischievous smile on my face and looking her up and down.
"Not tonight I'm tired"
"Shid you tired? Nigga I just wanna spend some time with my baby" she said leaning up and kissing me.
"Ight I'll leave you alone, come on before we miss the movie" I said then she nodded and got up.
"Let me change real quick" she said, I nodded and she walked to the bedroom to change. I checked my twitter real quick and seen Rihanna was dating that nigga ASAP Rocky, it's cool with me but I got a feeling they not gone last. A few mintues later Keri walked out the room with some black joggers on and her white Minnie Mouse crop top and some converses, she pulled her hair into a nice ponytail to the back.
"Damn" I said even though she wore casual clothes she still looked good.
"What?" She said laughing.
"You just fine asf" I said looking her up and down and going over and giving her a hug that sooned turned to me planting kisses on her neck.
"Stopp we gotta go" she said pulling away from me, she can't handle all this brown.
3 hours later...
"That movie was good bae" Keri said, we went to go see ride along.
"Yea I gotta meet up with Kevin and tell him that movie was funny asf" I said, see me and Kevin cool we met when he was hosting the BET awards.
"I forgot you knew him" Keri said leading me to the bedroom, we walked in and sat on the bed.
"I know TONS of people" I said sounding cocky, she laughed and cuddled up on the bed with me.
"Can you spend the night with me?" Keri asked looking like a 5 year old.
"Yea baby I'll spend the night but you know my flight leaves tomorrow morning" I said and she nodded, I'm not even horny no more I just wanted to sleep in the same bed with my queen.
"Gimme a kiss" she said, I leaned over and kissed her. Of course it got intense, before I knew it she was completely naked and all I had on was my boxers. I went down on her and started licking slowly then faster, she started grabbing my head pushing me deeper in and moaning out my name.
"Ohh go there uh!!!" She moaned, I started going in circles with my tongue. Her legs began shaking a lil, I stuck 3 fingers inside her and she started grinding on them as I stroked fast in and out of her.
"What's my name baby?" I said as she screamed.
"Uhh Chris" she said.
"Nah baby that ain't it, what's my name?!" I yelled stroking even faster in and out of her with my fingers, she started to tighten up and let out 4 loud moans.
"Breezy!!!" She said then she came, I took out my fingers and pulled down my drawls and entered inside her without no warning, Keri moaned loudly and I started going in and out of her real fast. She could barely breath, she screamed my name and was looking me in my eyes.
"Damn Chris Ahh" She screamed, she started digging her nails into my back. Out of no where she flipped positions and was now on top of me, she started grinding on me slowly then started increasing her pace.
"Fuck Keri" I said grabbing her ass and moving her hips to go faster. She soon started bouncing on me, we both started moaning at that point. Bout a hour later I came inside her and we she slid off of me and onto the bed, we were both tired and breathing heavy.
"I love you" I said cuddling up with her, she turned to face me.
"I love you too" Keri said with her eyes half closed, I pulled her closer to me so her head was laying on my chest.
Keri POV:
The next morning I woke up around 6 since Chris had to be on his flight at 9, I was sore from last night but I got up and took a shower and put on my rumper with my wedges. I straightened my hair and put on some mascara and baby lips, when I was done getting dressed I went back to the room and woke Chris up.
"Bae!! Bae!" I yelled several times.
"What man I'm sleep" he mumbled.
"You gotta wake up and go get dressed" I said then he rolled over.
"What time is it?"
"Almost 7 and you gotta be at the airport by 9 so get up!" I slightly yelled and he woke up rubbing his eyes.
"Good morning bae" He said leaning forward tryna kiss me but I moved my head.
"Go take a shower first and brush yo teeth then you can kiss me" I said and he laughed.
"Oh so it's like that now?"
"It's like that when you have morning breath"
"Wasn't saying that last night so shut up" He said getting up, he was still naked from last night. I couldn't help but look down at it, I kinda bit my lip too.
"Damn man you want some more? Last night just didn't do you no good" He said noticing me staring at him, he was just looking so fine.
"Shut up, I'm going to call room service and go over my schedule for today" I said snapping myself out of my stare, he smiled shaking his head and walked to the bathroom. I poked his ass then walked out the room.
"Stop that gay shit Keri!" He yelled, I laughed.

_____________________________________
Ok man I know I been gone for a while but here's chapter 6, vote and comment for chapter 7!!!!