Chapter 5

Keri P.O.V.-ONE MONTH LATER...

After Chris and I had our first date a month ago we've been hanging out more and going out taking this slow, he has to leave to go shoot his music video for his new single "Sweet Love" later on tonight so were gonna spend some time together before he leaves. I took care of hygiene and put on my white crop top that had a skull and cross bones on it with my high waist faded shorts and my sandels. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on some lip gloss and mascara then grabbed my phone and sat downstairs waiting on Chris to pick me up, to kill time I decided to lurk on ig and seen that Rihanna has been posting stuff about how happy she is with Drake and how Chris will never be the man of her dreams. Yeah the media knows Chris and I are hanging out but they haven't defined us as a couple yet, which I'm glad about. I shut my phone off and seen Chris pulling up into the driveway.

"Hey" I said hugging him and getting im the car.

"Wassup you looking good" He said glancing over my outfit and pulling out the driveway.

"Thanks so where we going?"

"To the movies to go see that new movie fifty shades of grey"

"Ayy!! I been waiting for the longest to see that movie" I said all excited and thirsty.

"I ain't even gone lie me too" Chris said after laughing at me.
2 HOURS LATER...

"That movie was good" I said as we pulled up to Chris's house and walked to the door. "Yeah I usually don't fuck with that romance shit but that was a good movie" Chris said and I just laughed at the way ue said it.

"So are you excited about going to shoot this video?"

"Yeah I can't wait cause I'm actually involved with producing it and directing it this time, something different" he began saying.

"The only thing that I hate is that I'm gonna be away from you" he added and I couldn't help but smile.

"Your only leaving for a week you'll be fine"

"Are you gonna miss me?"

"Yeah I am" I said and he walked over to me and hugged me.

"When are you gonna shoot that video for energy?" He asked.

"Probably in a couple weeks you know we got that big show set up for my friend back home so I'm trying to get everything ready"

"I can't wait though cause the BET awards is coming up soon I can't wait to see what they nominate me for"

"How do you know your getting nominated for something?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Cause I'm Chris mutha fucking Brown" he said being all cocky and shit, I shook my head. We chilled out for a minute until Chris decided that we go out to get something to eat.

"Hi I'm Terry and I'll be your waiter for the day how may I help you?"

"Can I get the steak and potato course with a small salad" I said.

"Can I get the shrimp Alfredo course" Chris said then the waiter wrote down our orders and went to the back.

"What time do you have to leave?" I asked Chris.

"7:30 so we need to get back to the house at 6 so I can pack" he said and I nodded.
AFTER DINNER...

Chris and I made it back to his place so he could pack.

"Damn you got a big ass bedroom" I said sitting on his bed, he had a bathroom and walk in closet in his room.

"Yeah it'll be yours soon" he said with a smirk on his face, I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to my phone. Once Chris was done packing he loaded his car up and I stood outside watching him.

"You gone gimme kiss?" He said closing the trunk and walking over to me and put his hands on my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"No" I said smiling then he smacked his lips.

"You want that lovely dovey that kiss kiss in ya mind ya fantasizing bout getting with me" He sang and i laughed.

"Come here" He said then placing his lips onto mine, he gives the most sweetest kisses. His lips were so good, we moved in perfect synch. Before I knew it Chris pulled away leaving me standing there with my eyes closed and lips puckered.

"I knew you wanted me" Chris said smirking and touching my butt.

"Whatever let's go before your late" I said getting in the car. We pulled up to my place sooner than I thought we would.

"I don't want you to go yet" I said standing outside of my door with Chris, he rubbed my chin and kissed me lips again.

"Don't worry we still gone talk on the phon

phone and face time" he said and I hugged him.

"Bae I gotta go now or else I'll be late" Chris said and I nodded, he pecked my lips one last time and smacked my ass hard.

"Be good" he said walking off.