Chapter 3.5

Ayy for real there will be no more updates until I see some comments thos is the last update.

Chris P.O.V.-Next Morning....

I woke up around 10:30 to get ready to head out to the studio, I took care of hygiene and put on my black jeans with my black colored sweatshirt and my custom designed air maxes. I put my black snapback over my head and went downstairs to my chef named Greg G for short, he was pouring my glass of Orange juice.

"Good morning Mr.Chris" He said when I sat down at the table.

"Good morning G, what you prepare me today?"

"French toast and sausage with eggs on the side" He said as he sat my plate in front of me.

"Thanks, you don't have to hang around here all day I'll be home around 7 so you can come back at around 5 to cook my dinner" I said eating some eggs.

"As you wish but before I go, I want to know what is going on with Rihanna" He said giving me all of his attention.

"Were over so its no need to even bring it up, she's liar and cheater"

"You don't say, Mr.Chris might I ask you a question?" G said and I nodded for him to continue.

"Have thought about settling down with someone who you know will be there for you?" He asked and I took a sip of Orange juice before responding.

"I would like to settle down but I'm only 23, I just wanna kick it before getting tied down" I said while eating.

"While your in the middle of kicking it,you should think about who your kicking it with and who's really girlfriend material cause it surely is not Rihanna" He explained.

"I'll be leaving now" He added.

"Thanks G" I said, I finished eating and grabbed my car keys and drove to the studio. I walked into the studio and seen Keri sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Hey" I said and she got up off the couch and walked over to me and hugged me.

"Finally your on time, wait no your not it's 2 minutes after 12:30" she said and I laughed.

"Shut up" I said sitting in the nearby chair.

"What was you doing on yo phone?"

"Looking at all the media outtake on what happened, I guess Terell has to stay in jail for 3 weeks until I press charges"

"Damn, why not just take him to court? He deserves some kind of charge for what he did" I said getting kinda pissed that she wanna let him off easy.

"I'm gonna meet with my lawyer and see what we can come up with"

"That's cool, come on let's finish recording this song" I said getting up and going into the booth.

2 HOURS LATER...

"We finally finished the song!" Keri said as we finished listening to the playback.

"Yeah I'm glad we collaborated" I said sitting in the chair.

"Me too, thanks for everything Chris" Keri said smiling.

"I got you, now come on let's go" I said getting up.

"What do you have planned for us?" Keri asked grabbing her stuff.

"Somewhere that's a surprise" I said and she looked at me confused and following me out the studio.

"Chris what about my car?" She asked stopping me when we got outside.