Same Old, Same Old

I woke up to a dark rainy day, again. I was hoping it would be sunny, but can't blame me for living in Canada. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me.

I am Sabrina Castillo and I am 15 years old. I go to Ridgewood High School and I am a softmore. I am around 5'4 to 5'5. I have big dark brown eyes with long eye lashes. I am medium toned skin colored. And my best friend is Shawn Mendes and Cassidy Rivas. I am an only child but I grew up with Shawn
And his little sister, Aaliyah.

As I was saying, I woke up to the stormy weather, unfortunately. I headed to my restroom so I could get start getting ready for hell. Ooops sorry I meant school.

After I washed my face and brushed my teeth I started applying my makeup. I don't wear too much by the way. I applied my concealer, mascara , and Chapstick. after that I began to curl my hair I just like to make waves to it so its is not pancake looking.

After that I chose my outfit which was: light washed jeans, a white flowy crop top, and some white converse. and I added my raincoat because of the weather. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was satisfied this only happens in occasions and today it happens to be one of those days.

I walk down stairs and pop a pop tart into the toaster. once I'm done I say bye to my mom, my dads at work so I never see him before school, and head out the door. I walk into Shawns warm house, don't worry his mom gave me a key because I am always at their house and Shawn has a key to my house as well. I see Karen and hug her then I go look to see if shawn is ready. I open the door and he was changing his shirt. damn this boy has abs. stop thinking like that Sabrina come on!

"Take a picture it'll last longer" shawn said while he smirked. I softly blushed.

"Haha don't worry I have" I said smirking back. we both laugh, then say goodbye to his mom and walk out the door to jail oops I mean school, my bad. Shawns sixteen so he can drive. he is three months older than me btw. We arrived at school and I dragged my self out of the car. shawn laughs at my laziness and we walk to our lockers.

I open mine while he is struggling with his. I laugh and him but then my smile fades when I see Jasmine. She's the schools biggest slut and unfortunately shawn has a small crush on her. Shawn turns and smiles widely.

"Hi shawn!" Jasmine screams obnoxiously. She's skipping towards us, oh great. Note the major sarcasm

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
HELLO EVERYONE I AM JUST STARTING THIS FANFIC IM NOT VERY INTERESTED IN MY OTHER ONE SORRY😭 BUT ANYWAY HOWP YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE ILY💖 AND ILL TRYING UPDATING TWICE A WEEK FOR YA'll💞