New squad| 21

Sabrina's POV:

I had just waken up from my nap and I put on some grey sweatpants and a black loose crop top, placed my hair in a messy bun and I just put on some mascara. You can only do a good impression once.

I grabbed my phone and I headed out the door, it didn't really matter if I leave my room open...

I walked into the elevator and there was a cute guy with rosy check and some really nice clothes. I just smiled and walked in.

"Hey, I'm Andrew" he said stretching his hand out, for me to shake.

"Hi I'm Sabrina" I said shyly.

"What number?" He asked.

"5 please" I said with a smile.

"Oh ok looks like we are going together, sorry to be nosy but where are you heading?" He asked shyly.

"Um I honestly forgot the number cause I just got here but s friend I just met, Kylie invited me to hang out with the "squad" I said giggling.

"Well looks like you have met two members of the squad now" he said smirking.

"Oh you too" I said laughing.

*ding*

"Yup, I'll take you since you 'forgot' " he said laughing.

"I really did!" I said laughing.

"Mhmmm, well we're here!" He shouted in the room that looked like chill room to hangout in. "I found the new addition on my way here" Andrew said smirking.

"Hello everyone" I said blushing since everyone was now starting at me because of Andrews announcement.

"Sabrina!" I turned and saw Kylie, " you can sit there she said pointing to an empty seat.

"Thanks" I sat down there was only 6 other people.

I guess I know three so far. Kylie, her brother(jack), and Andrew.

"Hi I'm Manuel, but please don't call me that just call me Max" a very tall tan guy said to me.

"Hi, and alright" I said smiling.

"Hello I'm, Riana I'm max's younger sister." she said smiling.

"Hi, nice to meet you" I said back politely.

"Saving the best for last," he said jokingly, "I'm Julio, Andrews older brother" he said they honestly looked nothing alike.

"Hey" I said smiling. I'm starting to feel comfortable with everyone they are all really nice.

"We won't ask you what your here for since Kylie explained already." h r said laughing.

"Haha it's ok" I said smiling back.

We basically all got to know way other, looks like the girls are all the youngest we are all 15, but I'm the oldest. the guys are all 16 except Julio he is 17 and Jack he is 15(Kylie's twin, older by 10 minutes).

{A/N lol don't ask me how they're siblings and they have diseases lol pretend it runs in the family.}

I headed back to the room because I needed to rest since tomorrow is my first therapy...

I'm glad I was accepted in to the "new" squad.

••••••••••••••••••

Yeah Jack is Jack gilinsky!😹💖 and the rest are made up guys😹💜

Xoxo, sam😛💕