Got It? | 13

| Sabrina's POV:

I took the baby to the next 2 periods and then Shawn got him for the last two, since we argued most of the period we will have to go to each other's house....

The bell for the end of the day rang and I headed to my locker to grab and leave some stuff.

"I heard your baby daddy is Shawn," I turned and saw Cassidy. "That must be awkward."

"Oh trust me it is, and we are going to have to meet up somewhere because we didn't finish the 'certificate' in class and we both need to sign and answer questions" I said rolling my eyes.

"And I was going to tell you to come with me to sky zone today," she said teasing .

"Haha" I said sarcastically, "well I have to go, I'll text you the details later," I said as I slammed my locker shut.

I headed to Shawns locker and I saw that the baby's 'head' was facing towards the floor and the feet were where the head is suppose to be.

"Wow I feel bad for Aaliyah when you first carried her." I said pointing to the upside down baby.

"Oh if you want to hold it you are more than welcome to," he said with another sarcastic smile.

"Where are we going to finish the questions?" I said curious

"Idk, here?" He said shrugging.

"Oh ok," I took the damn baby out of his arms cause if he didn't hold it right it would start crying, " my god" I said clearly annoyed.

We headed to the tables at the front of the school. we sat and I was looking for a pencil.

"Can you hurry up I don't have all day" he said annoyed.

"You think I do?!" I said pissed off, i found a pencil and took out the paper and the 'certificate'.

"ok, what name do you want" i said reading the first question. i looked up at him and he had a are you serious face.

"ok look i don't want to be here either, this just a damn project, not our actual child, and you know what i prefer to do all the work, if the mean i don't have to see your face all day." i said very furious.

"good for me" he said standing up.

"ok you take the baby today, ill take it tomorrow, we'll each have it every other day. got it?" i said with no emotion.

"ok" he went off with baby. i decided to stay at the table to finish the lab and the certificate. Once i was done i went over it again.

Name: Aiden Matthew Mendes ( i had to put his last name ugh.)

Date Of Birth: 11/24/2015

Mother: Sabrina Castillo

Father: Shawn Mendes

Weight: 7 lbs (that's how much i weighed when i was born so i went with it)

Finally i was done i grabbed my bag and headed home. Halfway i took out my earphones and my phone and listened to "Where Are U Now" by Justin Bieber, it had me thinking about Shawn even though i forced my mind to think i didn't need him, my heart just couldn't be forced to shut him out.