shut up | 9

Sabrina's POV:

~Next Day~
I woke up to the smell of pancakes, I'm guessing my mom took the day off. I got up and turned of my alarms before they would go on. I headed to my restroom to get ready.

When I was done getting ready my mom had already set everything up for me.

"Thanks mom" I said with a mouthful of food.

"Eww, and your welcome" she said laughing on how I shoved the pancake so fast.

I finished up and headed out the door. i put in my earphones and went on Spotify and put the playlist that wakes me up. before I knew it I had already arrived to school. I went in and went straight to my locker.

"Hey" someone said. I turned and It was Marc, he was leaning against the lockers, pretending to flirt.

"Hey and real smooth," I said smirking. we laughed and we heard a locker be slammed. I turned and it was Shawn, he pushed through the crowd and he disappeared from my sight.

"Alrighty then" Marc laughed. "Well since I'm new here I have no friends so your stuck with me" he said smiling.

"Haha I don't mind come on let's go" I told him. Yesterday we learned that we have all periods together. We headed to 1st, biology. Oh crap I just remembered I have that class with Jake, Shawn, and now Marc.

I entered the class with Marc, since he is new I'm going to have to introduce him to the class i guess.

"Mr. Harrison, this is Marc Sheldon he's new here, should i introduce him?" i asked my biology teacher.

"Hello Mr. Sheldon, yes go ahead Sabrina" he said greeting Marc. I waited for the bell to ring and for everyone to settle so they could all know Marc.

"Ok, guys this is Marc, he just came here from California, so like yeah" everyone greeted him and he sat behind me which is next to Shawn's seat..... Marc just started talking to the guy behind him about some hockey team. and i saw Shawn talking to Ian, Shawn's guy best friend.

I tapped Jake's shoulder and he didn't turn at all. "Jake whats wrong?" i asked concerned.

"i don't know why don't you ask Marc," he said in a harsh tone.

"Jake chill the office asked me to show him around, he like one of my best friends now." i said.

" you sure know how to replace your best friend very fast" he scoffed. OK that's it. he was never this rude, i messed up my friendship with Shawn because of him wtf?!

"Jake shut up if you don't know about the situation then don't do false assumptions!" i screamed at him which made everyone who was working turned around at look at me. i was so done. " Mr. Harrison, can i be excused please?" i said with pleading eyes.

"Yeah go ahead." he said not looking up from his computer. he was one of the schools coolest teachers that why he isn't strict. I got up and grabbed my stuff and walked to the back door of the class i made eye contact with Shawn and just looked away showing no emotion.

I stepped outside the class and went straight to the bathroom, i then felt my phone vibrate from my back pocket.

Marc: 'Are you ok' -

Sabrina: ' yeah um ill walk with you to second i just need to calm down thanks though'

Marc reminded me so much of Shawn but he was like a bad/nice boy version.

I just sat in the restroom waiting for the bell to ring..