The red feathered one, with a nasty scar on her cheek sneered as she took a deadly swipe, only to meet open air, "You'll pay for that Gladys!"

Azalea and Ethan forced themselves past the many species and sizes of monsters huddled around to watch the spectacle. Entertainment was rare around the ship and everyone onboard was thirsty for a flight that ended in blood or dust. Both demigods knew it was only a matter of time before someone went rogue on them because of it.

"Break it up!" Azalea ordered loudly, as she finally managed to get up to the front through much shoving and delicately placed footwork over the poisonous spikes on a few random limbs. She had learnt the hard way in just how deadly the poison could be, even with a shallow graze to the ankle. "All of you scatter, now!"

"Stay out of it halfblood," A nearby Empousa sneered, with her eyes narrowing to reptilian slits and her nostrils flaring. "This is monster business."

"Enough," Ethan cut in with his voice sharp and acidic, "You know the rules."

At the mention of the rules, A few spectators began to leave the scene, though a few stayed behind in challenge to the two half-bloods. They were easily outnumbered should it come to a physical fight, but everyone aboard knew the consequences of even toeing the line. Luke has stated that no half-bloods be ate or killed on their side unless they want a one way trip back to Tartarus with endless punishment awaiting them.

"Now get lost the lot of you!"

At the command, all of the monsters began to leave the circle, though a few hesitated as they grumbled and sneered about how if the alliance was never formed they would be gladly sinking their claws or licking their lips at the delicacy the fates had brought to them. The two harpies that had started the match had just went to part ways, when Azalea saw from the corner of her eye the one lunge for the others throat while it's back was turned. She didn't hesitate in drawing her sword, and slicing the harpies left wing clean off in one swipe.

The howl that left the monsters mouth was shrill and like that of a young child's scream. The injury wasn't enough to kill her, but painful enough to send a message to anyone watching. The show was over. Azalea was marginally impressed with the slice, as her blade slipped through her flesh, blood and bone with ease. It was a clean cut, not even slightly jagged, but it would leave one hell of a scar when the body part reappeared.

"I said to break it up," Azalea coldly stated , as she used the tail end of her white tanktop to wipe off the golden dust now costing her sword befor sheathing it. Ethan's sword was drawn in a silent warning that if the harpies attacked she wouldn't be just missing a feathered appendage.

"Be that as a lesson to all of you."

The monsters heated glares were burning holes up and down her body as they slowly departed to their previous places of refuge in the ship. Azalea had told Luke two weeks before they deported that keeping them all cooped up in one place was a bad idea. Nonetheless, he had chosen to ignore her, and now she was stuck on babysitting duty.

After everyone, and thing, and had fled the scene, only a small pile of dust remained to slowly be blown off ship. The demigods only sheathed their weapons when no one was in sight besides the few who loitered our looking towards the horizon. Neither offered any commentary as they kicked at the dust to help the wind blow it off and into the sea of vast blue around them. It had been days since either had seen even a sliver of land mass around them, and both were far too used to the familiar lull of the ship hull as it swayed on the waves in open water. Azalea missed the dirt and grass of sturdy footing.