Dazai frowned, then rolled his eyes, he unknowingly fell asleep later on.

Chuuya came back into the room carrying a tray with a bowl of freshly cooked soup, and warm water.

Hm! Things actually go well when you follow the book. He smiled to himself. He placed the tray on the table next to Dazai's bed. He fell asleep? He stared at the sleeping brunette. He doesn't look half that bad when he isn't glaring at me... Chuuya frowned.

While I was waiting for the soup to cook, I search up how to cure colds and it turns I'll visiting this douche more often. Chuuya shook his head.

He placed his hand on Dazai's forehead. He's burning up! He then moved his hand down his neck. He's sweating a lot! I need to change him before he gets drenched!

Chuuya quickly opened Dazai's closet and grabbed new clothes for him. He's wearing stripped pj's right now, and is sweating a lot, so a t-shirt and shorts then!

Chuuya took what he needed and made his way back to Dazai. "Oi mackerel! Wake up!"

Dazai heavily inhaled and slowly opened his eyes. "Ch-Chuuya... what the hell?"

"Get up! You're all sweaty, it's gross! Can you change by yourself or do you need help?" Chuuya asked.

Dazai didn't say anything, instead he just sat up and then fell on Chuuya. "Hey! G-get of me!" He said. Dazai didn't answer. Damn did he pass out? Fuck! It's worse than I thought. He probably has a fever!

Chuuya managed to get off of Dazai, time was short for him, so he quickly changed Dazai while trying not to look at anything, he placed the sleeping brunette gently back down and covered him with a blanket.

When he finished, he panted in exhaustion. He then slid himself down beside Dazai's bed. Maybe it would have been better if he had called someone else... at least then they would've taken batter care of him. Chuuya sighed.

"Mhm..." Dazai opens his eyes. He looked beside him and saw the ginger sitting down beside him. "Chuuya?"

Chuuya quickly turned at the call of his name.

"I'm hungry." Dazai managed to say.

Chuuya got up without saying anything, which surprised the brunette, Chuuya then helped the brunette sit up and placed the tray he brought in earlier on his lap. Dazai was even more surprised.

Chuuya grabbed the cup of water. "It isn't warm anymore... I be right back." He took the cup and left the room.

Dazai looked down, then realized what he was wearing. "Did he change me?" He wondered. He then took a spoon, and ate the soup. His eyes widened after his first bite.

Chuuya came back with the water in his hand and placed it on the table beside Dazai's bed. "Hey Chuuya..." Dazai turned to the ginger. "Did you buy this soup?" He asked.

"Hah? No I cooked it... why is it bad?" Chuuya said.

Dazai looked down. "No it isn't bad, but I've had better."

"Oi shut up!" Chuuya said. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back." He tuned and left again.

Dazai stared at Chuuya as he left the room. He looked back down on the soup. Actually... this is the best soup I've had... He smiled.