Your 1st Day of High School

Joker & Harley- Early Monday morning, you woke up and got ready for school, but today was important, for it was your first day of high school and you wanted to make sure that you were going to show that you were going to rule the school. Meanwhile your uncle was making breakfast, while your mother was getting Lucy ready for school. As for your father, he was busy working on his usual plan to kill Batman.

"Y/n! You're going to be late!" Your mother called

"Y/n! You're going to be late!" Your mother called. "I'm coming mom." You said as you came downstairs and got something to eat. "Alright mom. I'm off." "Oh no you're not. Youuuu... didn't give Daddy a kiss/hug goodbye." Your father said. "Dad, I'm in high school." You said embarrassed-like, since he still calls himself Daddy. "No matter how old you or Lucy get, both of you are still my lil clowns." He said as both of you hugged and he kissed your head. "Have a great day honey." "And remember to blow something up, for me!" Your parents called out as you got into your car and drove off to school. (Time skip to coming home)

Your first day was pretty easy and relaxing. The only thing that got you mad was that some popular girl called you names. "Kids! Dinner!" Your mother called as you and Lucy went to the dinner table. "Mom? Here's dad?" You asked. "He'll be in a minute, dear." She said as she placed dinner on the table. "Where's my lil clown family?" "Daddy!" Lucy said as she went running towards him. "Hello Lu-Lu. Where's your big sister/brother and mommy?" He asked as he carried her into the dining room. "Hi dad. Busy night?" You asked him. "You bet. Someone's got to keep Batsy goin'." He said as placed Lucy in her chair, and he sat in his. Once your mother lifted the lid, let's just say your father had to order take-out.

Katana & Diablo- Your parents couldn't believe how big you've grown and that you were now starting high school. You just got done with your shower and was getting ready for your first day as a high school freshman. Meanwhile, your mother was helping your little brother/sister get for his/her first day of school as well, while your dad made breakfast.

"Okay, I'm going to head out now

"Okay, I'm going to head out now." You said. "Not without saying good-bye and I love you, you're not." Your dad said with a cheeky grin. You hugged your parents and little brother/sister and wished him/her luck on his/her first day. Even though both schools were right next to each other, the high school started early than the elementary school. (Time skip to coming home)