Kindergarten Graduation

Joker & Harley- Today was a very important day for you. It was Kindergarten graduation day! You were really happy to be graduating with your friends, but your family was over the moon proud of you.  You woke up early and went into your parent's bedroom.  "Mommy. Daddy It's time to wake up." "Your  daughter/son is awake." Your mommy said, tiredly.  Your daddy mumbled something, but no one heard it.  Since your parents were not waking up, so you decided to jump on the bed, only to get grabbed your daddy, who began tickle you. "(Laughs) D-Daddy! S-stop!" "Nope, for you had woken up the tickle monster and he MUST tickle you!" He said in a funny voice before Lucy woke up crying. Your daddy  stopped tickling you and went to check on Lucy. "Now my lil Lucy. Why ya cryin'? Ya hungry?" He cooed as he picked her up. "Harley!  Lucy needs to be changed and needs a bath!" He yelled as he held her at arms length.  Lucy was now screaming, and your mommy finally came in and aided Lucy, while your daddy took care of you. (Time skip to your graduation)

Your class was all lined up, all ready to walk down the aisle, get their diploma(s) and graduate.  Everyone had a different color cap and gown, luckily for you, you got y/f/c.  "Okay class. Line up and get in your places, please." Your teacher said as the Graduation Song played  and all the parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, etc. got their cameras, video recorders, phones, etc. all ready.  Your parents were beyond proud, to see their little clown princess/prince  get their diploma.  After everyone had graduated, you ran to your parents and uncles, Frosty and Panda.  "We're so proud of you, y/n and so is Lucy." "Congratulations, y/n.  You've really earned it kiddo."  Your parents and uncles praised you.  Later on, your parents got you a Dairy Queen ice cream cake to celebrate until your big graduation party that was being planned as a surprise for you. 

Katana & Diablo-  You were getting ready for your big day, when your aunts and uncles showed up, for they wouldn't DARE miss your graduation

Katana & Diablo-  You were getting ready for your big day, when your aunts and uncles showed up, for they wouldn't DARE miss your graduation.  You were taking a bath, when Bud and Lou came into the bath tub. "Bud! Lou!" You said as they licked you.  "Damn it! I told you about controlling them, Harley!"  "Sorry Puddin'. I'll get them. Babies!" She yelled as they got out of the bath tub.  "Swords, I'm so sorry about my babies makin' a mess in your bathroom." "Don't worry about it Harley. Plus y/n loved their company as well as yours and J's." Your mommy said as she got two towels out, one for you and the other was to clean up the mess that Bud and Lou left. (Time skip to your graduation)

 (Time skip to your graduation)