You Get Kidnapped

A/N- Warning some cursing and violence. 

Hey readers, I'm sorry for not updating in a while, but I've been super busy, but there are more updates to come.  Remember to vote and comment. Love you all.

Joker & Harley- (Batman) (Shocker XD)- You were in your nursery with your daddy and mommy, having storytime. "And that's how Daddy met mommy." Your daddy said as your mommy tucked you in. "More ory  Daddy." You said. "Daddy just told you a story, silly girl/boy. Now it's time for a little clown to go to bed." He said. "Goodnight Puddin' cup. I love ya." Your mommy said as she kissed you goodnight and went to go take a bubble bath. "Goodnight my lil clown. Daddy loves ya." He said as he kissed you goodnight and tickled you. He left the nursery and went to join your mommy in the bathtub.

Once everyone was asleep, Batsy and "bird plunger" broke into  the manison. "So tell me again why we're here in Joker's mansion?" Robin asked. "They have a child here and we must get the child away from them." Batman said. Once they reached your nursery, they were very quiet and sneaky. Batman gently grabbed you and left with Robin to go back to the Batcave. Your daddy woke up at 2:00am, since sometimes if he couldn't go back to sleep, he would go to his office to some work. He went by your nursery and decided to check on you, but got angry when he saw your empty crib. "FROST! Wake up all of the guys right now! We have a problem." "Puddin'? Is everything okay?" Your mommy asked half asleep. "Just go back to sleep, my queen. Daddy's got everything under control." He said covering your mommy with the blankets. "Can ya check on y/n too, please  Daddy?" "I did and our lil clown is fast asleep." He lied, not wanting to to her panicing. "Thanks Puddin'. You're an amazing Daddy." She said as she kissed him and went back to bed. Once he knew that your mommy was asleep again, he went into office where all of his men were. "Boys. We've got a big problem. My lil clown was taken from me and Harley. So why didn't you catch the guy(s) who broke in here!!!?" He yelled. "Boss. One of the cameras caught something." Frost said as he played the tape. "Well, well, well. It looks like I have a bat and bird to fry." He said as his hand turned into a fist. "What's with the baby?" The young cocky boy said. "Jason. Leave the baby girl/boy alone." The man said as he picked you up. You were still crying, so the older man came and gave you a pacifier, whiched calmed you down. "Wow Alfred. How did you know?" "Well I had a lot of practice master Bruce." He said as he left. "Hey Bruce. You might wanna check thus out." Jason said. Bruce put the "Batman" suit on and hit the answer button. Your daddy came on the screen. "Hello Batsy. I know that you and birdbrain broke into my mansion and took something that belongs to me and my queen. Now, WHERE'S MY LITTLE CLOWN, BATSY?!" Your daddy yelled. Batman stood there in silence. "Not talkin'? Fine then. I have hidden bombs all over the city and Ihold the key. With one push of this button... BOOM! I blew up a part of the city. So what's it's going to be, Bats? Are ya going to give me and my queen our little clown back or do I blow up the city?" "Where do I meet you?" "Ace chemicals. After midnight and Batsy. Don't be later or else." He said as he ended his call.
"So what are you going to do?" Dick asked. "I'm going to... give their child back." He said. (Time skip to 11:59pm)

 (Time skip to 11:59pm)